Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not just another supra font thread, I spent a long time this weekend trying to find all the info I could on this font and stumbled into two fonts that resembles that style, the BRUSH SCRIPT MT and the SCRIPT ENGLISH on top of that I found a bunch of lower case supra fonts someone did already, so I started converting the upper case letters and a few missing letters. I will share everything here when im done. Here is a preview.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Awesome! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those fonts on the sample pic are all different scales, trust me I'm working on it and i wont rest until it looks exactly like if Toyota made it.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Needs a lot of work but I got most of the lower case letters set up, what you are looking at is actual typing, not Photoshop of letters.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow so theres more cars with those letters... That helps a lot. Will update them as soon as i get home

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
The only examples I've seen are 'Supra,' 'turbo,' 'Beams' and one more. I'm pretty sure it was 'spyder,' but I can't remember where I've seen it. I'm thinking it was a mid '90s Celica or MR2, and I don't think it was a US car.

You'll want to adjust your font to match the turbo letters, as well.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Yeah i've seen that spider logo, here it is

found this but i cant find a closer pic

and this, i dont think is real
DAMN! I was looking for 'spyder' for so long and thinking I had gone mad! The Sports one is definitely a different style altogether, and I agree that the Soarer isn't real.

·
Very Senior Member
10,069 Posts
This is an interesting idea. I haven't fooled with fonts for a long time. I think the biggest problem will be with spacing and kerning.
GL.

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
that soarer one is certainly not legit. i know multiple people that own soarers.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
More than halfway there but i couldnt wait I wanted to see the fonts in action, I was able to load the fonts and use them, here i a small screencap, the letters that havent been created yet show up as arial.

·
Papichulin
305 Posts
Update please... PayPal for donations :D

·
Papichulin
305 Posts
Uppercase R please... GT-(supra R) lol

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ive been so busy lately but it will be done soon and i will upload the files asap.

The uppercase R is done already. All letters are done. Just some puntuations that are missing

1 - 20 of 44 Posts