Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cope, the dip of champs!
267 Posts
sweet pics. too bad mine is gonna look so ghetto. i just cant afford to have someone make something that will fit the idmax at this time.

S

·
0 Posts
well its nothing great, should be using fiberglass instead of those POS boxes soon...

H

·
0 Posts
Thanks for nice pics. :D I wanted to do mine without loosing the targa access. I got some ideas now. :D

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, I just took some measurements (for my system) and you can fit 2 10's in the stock location angled up flush to the rear seat. They cannot have a mounting depth of more than 6-7" though. It would take a lot of skill and fiberglassing to get it done properly. Luckily, I have 3 Eclipse Aluminum 8" subs on the way! :D ...possibly with some soundstream rubicon amps as well. w00t!

Brian :cool:

U

·
0 Posts
hey brian could you give me the dimensions for your box? i need something like that so my targa can fit

·
king lurker
193 Posts
StaticX313 said:
well its nothing great, should be using fiberglass instead of those POS boxes soon...
hey static i saw those subs in my crutchfield and they are like on sale for buy one get one free and i was wondering how good they are? which ones do u have? combined with which amp? thanks

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doubletwins said:
My custom setup...
13 speakers total, 3 JL 8's (WS6), Fits targa and spare is accessable
NICE! Very close to what I have sketched out on paper for my system. Once again my system plans have changed; I finally found and purchased 3 8" Eclipse Aluminums! YAY !

Progress is making it slowly on my Competition SQ System... :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks, if you wanna see anymore pictures, pm me.. I've got a few more. It sounds pretty good. The guys at the shop who installed it tested it and said it hit 140 db. Not bad for 8's, I guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts