Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a thread about this a LONG time ago...so since the search if not functioning I will try one more time. Can anybody make a Supra sun visor?? Is there any interest?

Joe

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of the front.

PMed back.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
Like a strip of tint that says "Supra" in it for the windshield?

If that's what you're talking about, I'm sure any sticker and tint shop can make one for you.

Otherwise, my sun visors fold down very easily.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like a strip of tint that says "Supra" in it for the windshield?

If that's what you're talking about, I'm sure any sticker and tint shop can make one for you.

Otherwise, my sun visors fold down very easily.
I'm looking for an actual sun visor that you place in your windshield when you leave the car outside some place. I'd like to have "Supra" at the top and "Vipers for lunch your girlfriend for dinner" at the bottom.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought it was the thing you fold down when the sun was in your eyes also.
me = :urowned: :(....

Yes that is what I'm looking for! Anybody make one or know where to get one?

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
Any upholstery shop should be able to redo the ones on the car and possibly embroider the saying you like into them.

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any upholstery shop should be able to redo the ones on the car and possibly embroider the saying you like into them.
Okay. Please read the ENTIRE thread. I *meant* the things you fold under your windshield when you leave the car out in the sun. Just as I mentioned in the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS.

·
Very Senior Member
10,062 Posts
I'm looking for an actual sun visor that you place in your windshield when you leave the car outside some place. I'd like to have "Supra" at the top and "Vipers for lunch your girlfriend for dinner" at the bottom.
Interesting - I just get the shiny ones from Walmart!!:nervous:

Maybe you could look up a graphics/print shop to either make one from scratch, or put something on one you buy from an auto parts shop (or even Walmart!)

Edit - are you looking to get a group buy going, or something? Sounds like a good idea to me!

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interesting - I just get the shiny ones from Walmart!!:nervous:

Maybe you could look up a graphics/print shop to either make one from scratch, or put something on one you buy from an auto parts shop (or even Walmart!)

Edit - are you looking to get a group buy going, or something? Sounds like a good idea to me!
I wouldn't mind that at all! I tried to get something like this rolling a long time ago. A buddy of mine has a "thingy" (whatever these are called) that reads "Supra" all the way across in the Supra script and is a one piece. "Very nice" (Borat voice).

Anyway, do you think we can get the ball rolling?

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And if you read this you are indicating the sun visors as in the pieces already installed on your car.
:dark:
I was referring to how hockyplyer18 was right and Formula1Vendetta pointed out that I made a "misnomer" of sorts.

Funny how VickSupra understood what I meant....

Now back on topic.

·
Very Senior Member
10,062 Posts
I wouldn't mind that at all! I tried to get something like this rolling a long time ago. A buddy of mine has a "thingy" (whatever these are called) that reads "Supra" all the way across in the Supra script and is a one piece. "Very nice" (Borat voice).

Anyway, do you think we can get the ball rolling?

Funny how VickSupra understood what I meant....

Now back on topic.
Heh - I guess I'm just weird.
Anyway, this does sound like a good idea for someone to fabricate for a "group buy".
Maybe you should post up a description in the Interiors forum?
They should be most interested in this?

·
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heh - I guess I'm just weird.
Anyway, this does sound like a good idea for someone to fabricate for a "group buy".
Maybe you should post up a description in the Interiors forum?
They should be most interested in this?
Done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts