Supra Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
17,241 Posts
For everyone else following, I did not buy the battery tracker but considered it. Since I knew my car would be pleasure driven and connected to a tender when at home, I didn't consider it a necessity. If I add another Antigravity battery to one of my daily driven cars in the future (this is possible) then I will almost certainly buy the battery tracker add-on. Great products, great service...I'll buy more of them in the future for sure!

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just to let you guys know, we do frequent sales and giveaways, so follow us on social media for a chance to win:

There will be a new giveaway next month, and a nice Spring sale after that.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I appreciate the follow up, thanks! The battery tracker isn't much use in my particular case (AIM MXL display and MS3 ecu tells me anything I could want to know), but that's a nice feature for those who are glued to a smart phone or for troubleshooting. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's exactly it. When it goes into sleep mode, the vehicle will not be able to draw any more power whatsoever. Now, the reserve energy will not be kept indefinitely, but it will be available for about 6 months (probably closer to a year, but we like to keep all numbers on the conservative side). Lithium-Ion batteries hold charge much longer than Lead-Acid when there is no draw.
But there is more to that than just being able to start the car later. The most important part is protecting the battery from over-discharge, the #1 killer of lithium batteries. Reserve energy/Restart feature is just a bonus.
Super cool, thank you for the reply. So that sounds like a really good system to me. Do you guys have any intention to make anything that could be used on a diesel truck (sorry if you already do, I haven't looked at the full product lineup yet)?

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Super cool, thank you for the reply. So that sounds like a really good system to me. Do you guys have any intention to make anything that could be used on a diesel truck (sorry if you already do, I haven't looked at the full product lineup yet)?
We do have batteries that can be used in trucks, but they are also lightweight starter batteries. So if you have a winch or some other power thirsty accessories, then these are not the best choice. Deep cycle batteries would better in that case, and we are actually working on those as well. We should have some in a about 2-3 months from now. If you have no extra accessories, or at least nothing too demanding, one of our automotive batteries can be used, and then it's just a matter of selecting the closest size with a large enough capacity.

However, we don't have any batteries for trucks with dual battery set-ups.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts