Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Wow, I bet my g-pa has that too since he collects national geographic.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Awesome find but that Supra looks and is the biggest piece of shit ever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
where the heck did you find that and agreed, looks like crap. But you know if you lived back then, I bet it would be cool as hell to be driving in one of those.

You know, as we look back on old cars of the 70's and 80's, we think...damn that's ugly. But I wonder what our grandkids would say about cars of our time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My Dad had one and for its time it was a nice car, of course there weren't any other Supras to compare it to either. Don't knock it to much..........it was the beginning of the cars we enjoy so much now. :)

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
PeaceOut said:
You know, as we look back on old cars of the 70's and 80's, we think...damn that's ugly. But I wonder what our grandkids would say about cars of our time.
The 90's provided the greatest looking models of most cars I know of.

If my grandkid calls them ugly, I'll punish him.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
I'm going to post in this thread so I can get my 420 posts :D :D :D

about the mkI, may be a little fugly, but throw a mildly modded 7MGTE in a 2800lb car and watch it own some shit ;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Yeah I collect those too. I used to get them from the old nat'l geographics too. My dad has like 100s of that magazine. Here's the supra like above and a 1979 celica with "am/fm mpx radio" lol. My uncle had a celica exactly like this it was awesome.

B

·
0 Posts
PeaceOut said:
But you know if you lived back then, I bet it would be cool as hell to be driving in one of those.
yea, all the movie stars drove those back then :rolleyes:
the car was NEVER cool, nor was ANY toyota considered cool in the mainstream back then to own

1 - 20 of 38 Posts