Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Curt:

could you send me a pic, pdf or visual of the elements that compose the trunk accessories. On the right side of the trunk the Supra has the tire replacement tools. What goes on the left side? there seems to be a space for some items but I have not been able to figure that out.

It looks like an empty space...

thanks,

please PM or email

[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
46,551 Posts
A flash light, 3 wrenchs , and 2 screwdrivers. You can get these thru Lexus from the SC300.

Toyota shipped them empty.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks Curt. Do you know the part number? is there any way I could get it? I understood you mentioned the option was to go directly via Lexus correct?

thanks

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Curt Aigner said:
Toyota shipped them empty.
Curt,
Does this comment mean that these items were optional accessories that Toyota did not supply with any MKIV from the factory? If so, were these items in a Toyota accessory catalog for purchase through a dealer?
Thx.

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
My question is: what's the part number for that trunk cover tarp thing in the back? I see the brackets on either side, and the retractable zip-string thingies on the hatch itself, so I know there's supposed to be one of those things in there, I just don't know where to find it!

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Lol I love this guy! :bowdown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts