Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a set of MKIV Supra TT wheels. I actually took them off of my MKIII, they were on it when I bought it. They look great on a MKIII.

Here's some posts/info on them that I posted in another thread.

- I have a set of Supra TT wheels in Brevard county for sale. Front tires are toasted, rear tires are 285/ BFG KDs with a bit left on them. Basically just gonna give you the tires for free, I wouldn't drive on them but they are good for rolling around on. I had a set of wheels already for the Supra when I bought it, so they are just taking up space.

Will do $375 picked up for the MKIV Supra TT wheels and I'll meet you at a highway exit. (I-95 for you)

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested,

- JP

Condition: Original "silver" paint. Have all original Supra center caps.

They obviously aren't perfect as they are 15+ years old like all the other ones out there, but there is no damage like bends or anything. IIRC at least one of them has a little bit of curbing (not bad curbing, like chunks missing, just normal curbing.)
They look like they've had an easy enough life, a fresh paint/powercoat would make them look new.
Even without freshening them up, I wouldn't hesitate to call them nice.

They came on my MKIII Supra when I bought it and got nothing but compliments.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a set of 4 from a 95 TT.
Average shape.
Good rear rubber, fronts Ok.
$250 picked up from either Orlando or a little farther North in Astor.

If you want pics, please let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys, I am having stupid troubles with my camera.
I will get it straight this weekend and send out pics as soon as I can.
Sorry about that.

I need to correct my statement too, the front tires are almost new, the rears are probably 50% worn.
I was azz-backwards on that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts