Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After about 2 weeks of the weather being pretty crappy I was finally able to take the supra out. It was a nice cruise down to the beach :bigthumb:

The Porsche is one of my friends cars. The car has a lot of mods and its very fast.

Pic's didn't come out great but enjoy!

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
I love you.

·
Bull Market
1,375 Posts
damn,one of my dream cars, techart porsche turbo 996, mmmmm. What wheels are on your supra?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You two should have a go on a nice, long straightaway. Nice cars!

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Absolutely LOVE the collection, a 996TT or 997TT will be one of my next cars....
Peter

·
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
^The porsche is one of my friends cars. He is considering selling the porsche to build a supra however. Both my cars are in my sig :bigthumb:

7Sins - The wheels are made by Simmmons

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
gorgeous! both of them!
may I ask what wheels those are on your supra?

John

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
I think I know of that Porsche, we commented each other on cars on the road and played a bit before going separate ways. Ask him if he ever messed with a red supra on rt.110 near the mall.

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
Dave Capone said:
^The porsche is one of my friends cars. He is considering selling the porsche to build a supra however. Both my cars are in my sig :bigthumb:

7Sins - The wheels are made by Simmmons
Does he want to trade his plus cash for a already built one???? :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice! The pic with the noses is my favorite. Has your friend ridden in your supra? Or you in his porsche? What do you think of the difference in power and/or handling?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts