Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok well i got my new pc this afternoon. and i wanted to update supra forums with my car progress. im using a sard trigger as my ebc. an ebay turbo combo setup, full sard gauges, sard bov. blitien shock from the 2.5 model with a set of R-SR springs. and more to come if u dont like my spelling sry i didnt have the best education like u u guys I'm learning disabled Bitch

·
WhorE
504 Posts
lol he forgot how to type with all the excitment of the new goodies. I mean he probably looks like this :madjerk: good stuff.

Wayne

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
awesome, post some pics with everything installed!

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
illmatic357 said:
hey everyone i finally got me a pc to borrow for a week so i wanted to show my new item i been buying since januray
some stuff that migt be schown is the ebyay many and a secial turbo built from a special company all a sard trigger guauges and etc
Translation: Hey everyone, I finally got a P.C. to borrow for a week so, I wanted to show my new items that I've been buying since January. Some of the stuff that is show might be the pics off of E-bay. Also, a special turbo built by a special company. (The last part I can't even wager a guess to.. :scratch: )

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
milwaukee wi

says it all.

"Your special company who made your special turbo, put it on backwards."

hahahaha he has the IC inside the cabin for maximum air flowage. Plus the down pipe comes out the fog light hole so he can breathe in all the fumes to kill himself.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
TaSe said:
milwaukee wi

says it all.

"Your special company who made your special turbo, put it on backwards."

hahahaha he has the IC inside the cabin for maximum air flowage. Plus the down pipe comes out the fog light hole so he can breathe in all the fumes to kill himself.
Milwaukee WI says it all? Psshh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts