Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums and I have been having a hard time finding a guide on how much a supra should go for in terms of condition, if there's any mods done, etc.

Anyway if anyone knows how much a MKIV goes for with these factors it would be very helpful. I'm looking for an NA (2GZ-GE), 5spd or 6spd Manual with either a targa-top or hardtop, around 100,000km on it, an alright interior and some slight skirt (OEM) and bumper mods.

Sorry if I've left out any infomation just send a message and I'll reply. :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
1987 Supra Turbo R154 Pearl White, Blue Velour
353 Posts
Greets. I'm a MK3 guy but I imagine someone from the MK4 world will chime in shortly.

Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome along! I'd probably say you're looking at around the 15-20k AUD for the sort of car you've described. From what I've seen, the UK and AUS look to be pretty similar in price range so I've just based my assumption on that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Does this include Targa Supra's aswell and would you recommend a website such as carsales to look around?
Sorry if this is a hassle :D.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Targa's seem to be relatively similar in price to the hardtops in the UK but with the warmer climate in Aus, they may be in higher demand so maybe budget another 5k or so for an equivalent targa.

As for car sales, I don't really know of any in Australia other than browsing Facebook pages etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Carsales/Gumtree/ebay/fakebook marketplace. I agree with the $15-20k assessment. $15k would be a car that needs work, $20k should get you what you're after. These are all basically 25 year old cars now... So they need to be treated as such. Anything rubber in the suspension is probably perished or degraded, leaking hardened seals, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for your answers, very helpful information and will be using it in the near future.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think most of the Supraforums .au site has migrated to the FB groups, not a big fan of FB myself so any OG Aussies feel free to correct me. Welcome to the site, it's an amazing source of info and everyone here has been friendly for the 10+years I've been part of it. Good luck in your search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts