Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody threw a big pumpkin at my car while I was in my house ... most likely sleeping.

I came out this moring and found a dent larger than a soft-ball with a huge paint-chip. I looked down the road about 20-30ft and saw smashed pumpkin. Upon inspecting the damage to mycar even further ... there was pumpkin residue near the paint chips.

:eek: . Oh well. I hope somebody fesses up and stops being so childish. I need a garage. Somebody wanna build one for me or with me?LMK. I'm serious.

Best regards.

·
anti-hardtopper#1
407 Posts
my friends and i throw pumkins out the window of our cars, but never at a car or at someting that will break, we have grown out of the pumkin thing for the most part. sorry to hear about your car. I hope you catch the bastards

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments. I may post a pic ... if my camera phone will take a decent sized pic that is still permitted and still worth posting.

I doubt that I will ever find out who it was unless they tell me. If I do ... I will sue most likely but not physically harm them.

Insurance pays for it all ... and they have a contract with my favorite body shop in town.

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
DAMN that pumpkin smashing thing is what I used to do but I would definitely never do something like that to a nice car !!

houses. yard. mailboxes. POS cars.,. yeah sure!!

but if I were you. i'd kick his ass! (if i find who did it!)

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Hopefully he was aiming for something else but forgot about the weird shape of the pumpkin and accidentally hit your car. I can't believe anyone would hate on a supra.

I once woke up to find a dead cat to my left rear tire on the Jeep. Things happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts