Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows everybody doin, I have a supra video I made a while ago, but its unfinished, I ran out of video footage to use. Its my first one ive ever made, Its not the greatest, I ont have an awesome program either, but I just wanted to share it, maybe some of you will remember being at this one, It was in the end of the year in 2004, near and in tampa. Its not action packed or anything its just some vids put together, im just sharing so no shit talkin, please.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/supradave69/?action=view&current=unfinishedsupravideo.flv

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh cool thanks, i was just fuckin around, thanks again.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
nice

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks that been one of my favorit techno songs since it came out almost 2 years ago, you never heard it before?

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
Where was that meet held at because i never even knew about it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was at a dyno off of nebraska in the out skirts of tampa back in 2003, I think it was in september. I forget the name of the dyno place cause it was so long ago, and I havent been there since. So what kind of supra you have? twin or NA, Ive had an NA for six years, but I just bought a twin turbo vvti motor and im in the process of the swap as we speak.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Brings back memories of Tampa.. Good video and thanks. Being over here in Afghanistan and watching vids of home make me feel good.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
props to you for being over there though, i could never do it, im glad to have made your day in a way. youll be back soon ehh????

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Supradave69 said:
props to you for being over there though, i could never do it, im glad to have made your day in a way. youll be back soon ehh????

I am here as a Civilian Contractor supporting communications for the U.S. Army. Hell now that I think about it we help Coalition Forces as well. It's not so bad over here. However, I am in a HOT area and I get to be a part of helping the soldiers that are actually fighting keep in contact with their families back home. We in the U.S. take a lot of things for granted and there is more going on here than the media tells us.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh really, thats some shit man. well good luck over there, stay safe bro, so you may enjoy your supra again another day. And even so your not really doing the fighting, still I give you props for being over there and kinda being in the middle of it. If only everybody could see excactly whats going on over there ya know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts