Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a black supra and my cuzin has a 350Z, both have volk racing wheels .. so we decided to park them next to each other and take some pix .. One thing I noticed tho ..we both seriously need to drop the car .. a bit too high .. both are pretty much stock suspension.

·
595 Posts
The faded yellow makes the 350 look more like a pumpkin seed than it already does.
Nice wingless Supra, keep her clean. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i know I need to do something bout dem damn swirls... well .. its the original paint so I was thinking of getting a nice new paint job .. or else I'll try buffing em out..

.. I should really get mine tinted too eh ... thx for the comments guys ..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you guys honestly think the wingless look is better ? this is what I thought initially when I bought the car .. and over the last 2 years after seeing all the winged supras I thought mine looks a bit bald .. so Im unsure now.. I was thinking of putting the stock spoiler on.. but many people have told me to keep it wingless .. hmmmm ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Suprasonic, both the cars have 275 in the back .. tho itd always be nice to go wider ;) what is maximum width in your opinion ??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ravan17, I was just waiting for someone to mention that .. about it being na ;) .. Im waiting to get it turbo'd man .. just need the cash .. its just a matter of time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts