Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Sick Vid ! Great kill man.... for those runs to 150mph did you have the overdrive turned off till about 130mph then engage it again or just straight floor it with it on from the start?

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sick Vid ! Great kill man.... for those runs to 150mph did you have the overdrive turned off till about 130mph then engage it again or just straight floor it with it on from the start?
Never use OD at WOT, my rev limiter is raised a bit like bio said

His rev limiter was raised, he'd get more mph with a taller tire as well. 28"
Thanks dude

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Holy rape machine! Nice kill!

·
Registered
296 Posts
sheesh that ass whooping was brutal..
(well done sir)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow talk about pulling bus lengths in a hurry. Car looks to be stupid fast! Very nice.

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)

·
Registered
60 Posts
damn nice kill! What kind of trans though? A 4l80e? BL? Titan? ATF Built?

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
what suspension set up do you have? how do you keep the car from rubbing on take off or big dips? your tires/wheel setup look more aggressive than what I tired before and it rubs like hell towards the back of the quarter on big dips and was cutting into the tire.

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
wow. wasn't expecting a massacre like that. well done!!
Thanks! Yeah neither was I
what suspension set up do you have? how do you keep the car from rubbing on take off or big dips? your tires/wheel setup look more aggressive than what I tired before and it rubs like hell towards the back of the quarter on big dips and was cutting into the tire.
K-sport pro's, the car squats good and dosnt rub what so ever, it took a couple of tries to get the fitment, drop and dampening exactly right, also the camber is 0'd out, and the traction control works to get the traction up. Hope I answered your question

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Richard took the loss like a champ

Good kill
He sure did, good guy, ready to see his car after he finishes the current new setup

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hes going t6 s480 on corn really soon
So itll be a good run!
Nice kill on mitchells s10 as well
Thanks, yeah Mitchell's truck is pretty fast, I'm going to have to add some more power or loose weight since everyone is stepping their game up

·
Registered
486 Posts
richard told me you were on an s366, is it the standard exhaust housing/compressor housing? or is it billet cover with a bigger turbine housing? im assuming youre near the the limit of the bw

·
"Granite"
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
richard told me you were on an s366, is it the standard exhaust housing/compressor housing? or is it billet cover with a bigger turbine housing? im assuming youre near the the limit of the bw
It's an original S366 turbine and compressor housing, but with an 11 bladed billet compressor wheel, it's rated to around 925 or so, I actually think I have quite a bit left in it, new cams, high compression block, aftermarket Intake mani, head port I bet you I'll be at or over 900whp

21 - 40 of 54 Posts