Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

i really wana know who can pass either a Mk4 supra turbo or a c5 stock both are stock and if the c5 wat i must do so i can tune my supra ...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
All you need is BPU to spank any stock C5. Its not even pretty if you have your boost turned up. I think with just a DP you would win fairley easily.

Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u know a site or how much for it so i can order it........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do i neeed to change anything in my car ..........

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TT - VS C5

Using a geforce meter I could always pull a better 60 foot and zero to six in the c5. I more familiar with launching a v8 vs the turbo. To beat the c5 just add a downpipe (removes stock cats) bcc (removes fuel cut) and a boost controller (increase you boost).
Jason

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thx kromc5

but i wana know in my stock supra how much PSI does it goes to maximum and thx

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
SupraTTs said:
yeah thx kromc5

but i wana know in my stock supra how much PSI does it goes to maximum and thx
Sorry I assumed everyone knew what BPU was....
Stock MKIV's boost 11PSI
A BPU will boost about 18 psi. You dont want to boost much over that if you want your stock turbos to last. You should go ahead and get a boost guage as well. Put it in the stock clock location.
If you are a 6 speed you will be looking for an upgraded clutch as well fairly soon:rolleyes: and tires more often (rears)

Jeff

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
SupraTTs said:
do u know a site or how much for it so i can order it........
Go to the top of the page and click on MVP's site and you can get it all from them....

Jeff

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
i have a downpipe you can buy...but im pretty sure shipping to where you are wouldnt make it worth your while.

if youre interested give me a PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts