Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These cars are pretty close in terms of price and performance. so if you had the extra dough would you get a corvette, or keep the supra?

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
its just a stupid question to ask on a supra forums, obviously most of us are biased, and many of the people on here could have gotten either a vetter or a supra...and I think you know what their choice was

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't see anything wrong with this comparison, supras are around $25k where corvettes are closer to 35. i'm sure there are people here who could have bought either car and i'm interested in why they chose the supra. and as far as there being biased opinions here, no shit i will take that into account

·
Registered
687 Posts
Correction.....newer supras (97-98) are around 35 as well, as it seems you are comparing the c5 which is the newest vette(in the price you put). Wrong question on this forum buddy. But you need to rethink prices and what type of racing your looking for. Overall, our drivetrain and block is a beast.

·
Buy Wholesale
585 Posts
i'd keep the supra - i find that theyre much more rare than corvettes - well here in canada they are anyways - i've seen maybe 7 supras (different) all year, i've seen 7 vettes a week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.