Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
lol, he thinks "his car is better". That thing aint better than a toyota....he just happened to spend more money on power :D Supra is still better :cool:

And he's a real hard ass too :rolleyes:

·
Registered
551 Posts
so he can launch....
I still perfer to watch a supra get twisted....4th gear....and leave some fat rubber at 80mph+

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
From a dig, those DSMs can be lethal. I would have wore some ET Streets if that was my Supra!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
need more boost!!! and mybe a driver?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Migsubishi said:
Is your car back up yet?
I would rather watch that thing in action than this tired out rerun.

Good vid tho

Very soon but I will never come out of the hole like that .......I am still FWD

Right now I am working on a 1995 GS-T that is 1 of the rarest color's which was the Copper/Burt Orange color , I am converting it to complete 97 Body kit and building a engine for this 1 as well but untill thats done I will ride on Stock motor with Ev0 16g just for now nothing to serious just want to enjoy it for a little while

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah I mean both cars were fast but you gotta give props to the DSM for being such a beast off the line.

It's kinda funny to see some of you basically say that if it was from a roll it would be a different story and power/weight blah blah... if a car is faster then its faster don't make excuses for him just because you like Supra's more :)

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
It was his choice to run an AWD car on the street from a stop. I would've atleast run on a prepped track w/ DRs. That i think would be a closer race. But props to the Talon.

G

·
with slicks most large single turbo supras would have f'd up that dsm. its a quick dsm but that supra didnt even look anything over 600hp.

·
Registered
638 Posts
was the supra on slicks?-----no

was the supra on race gas?---no

of couse the talon would of won from a dig!

good video still

·
Registered
72 Posts
ORRR maybe the supra lost cause....the altitude? excuses excuses haha...the dsm was just the faster car. Both cars are nice, the supra is badass and so was the dsm good job to both of them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the supra looked like he was taking it easy off the line. but the talon looked to be faster, the dsm looked to be pulling on the supra even when they got moving. and im pretty sure the supra did have slicks. if you look in the begining were you first see the supra it looks like slicks on the stock mk4 rims.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
FuelMonster said:
and im pretty sure the supra did have slicks. if you look in the begining were you first see the supra it looks like slicks on the stock mk4 rims.

he wasn't on slicks. No burnout = street radials. slicks won't do shit if you don't heat them up....

1 - 20 of 69 Posts