Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
medford turbo addict
841 Posts
lol i have seen this video the saturn is putting out i think 340 at the wheels pretty quick turbocharged saturn but i think that motor is fully built if im not mistaken... when i had my satty i was thinking about doing this also pretty sick

·
working on singleness...
347 Posts
TeH SuPRa! CaN! NeVaR! L000ZE!!

damn that was a quick saturn

·
King of Smack Talk
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember a long time ago there was a video of an insanely fast SL2 vs a bolt on 35th-anniversary Camaro SS and the saturn just kept walking it. There was also an accord with a fake BOV. Can anyone find that vid? I think it was QwikSL2 or something along those lines.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
meh
simple bpu supra would walk it.
waste of money

·
Registered
793 Posts
meh
simple bpu supra would walk it.
waste of money
waste of money??

i think it would be worth it looking at everyones faces when you beat or keep up with them in a 4dr saturn.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Doesnt matter if its an ugly saturn - It's still faster than you.
seriously. its like picking on a fat guy because hes fat when he dates a model. at the end of the day he might be ugly, but hes boning the model

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
There was a huge argument over this a year or two back on SF other cars.
That there was.

The saturn that night was on his race gas setting which was in the high 300WHP range almost 400.

And the Supra was on the pump gas small boost tune (12psi)
so i believe that it was in the low 500ish WHP i can find out if needed the exact horespower of both cars if need be.

So you figure a 150-200HP differance and another 1500-2000lbs makes that Saturn hang with the Supra exspecially from a "slow" road roll but you see what happens once the 2 cars on moving better.

Oh yeah Sick94TrDSupra on here Can vouch for that Supra being ALOT faster then it is in this video. that supra raced his old integra.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts