Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
The Supra did suprisingly well... it's funny though, that video was focused on the stang and all I kept looking at was the Supra... :rofl:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Umm are we all looking at the same video or maybe we're smoking some drugs or something. The supra left the line like 2 seconds before (bracket racing I guess)....so its a mid 10 second supra vs a high 8 second mustang. Launch them at the same time and then you can directly compare cars :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
ContourSVT said:
Umm are we all looking at the same video or maybe we're smoking some drugs or something. The supra left the line like 2 seconds before (bracket racing I guess)....so its a mid 10 second supra vs a high 8 second mustang. Launch them at the same time and then you can directly compare cars :)
That's an old video. It was test & tune at the track and not bracket racing. Too bad daniel just sold the supra. There's still a couple supra's here in LV for a rematch. ;)

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
That mustang could run 5's and make 2000HP. There is no way i would own/drive anything that looks like that sorry.. and supra for the win.

feel the breeze

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
That mustang could run 5's and make 2000HP. There is no way i would own/drive anything that looks like that sorry.. and supra for the win.

feel the breeze
Thats nice but thats not what we're talking about

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
ContourSVT said:
Thats nice but thats not what we're talking about
who cares thats what im talking about

Good luck,

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Khader K. said:
Woah is that Nils's old car?
No Adam has Nils's car. That was Daniel's car, he just sold it last week. :sad:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:

feel the breeze

The 94 Cobra was the first production car (or any car for that matter, I believe) to be painted with that color-changing paint. So, even if not that pretty by today's standards, it kinda has "dibs" on looking that way, haha

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
blkturbo! said:
The 94 Cobra was the first production car (or any car for that matter, I believe) to be painted with that color-changing paint. So, even if not that pretty by today's standards, it kinda has "dibs" on looking that way, haha

dont you mean the 1996 cobra?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
^^^ He's right...The 1996 Cobra got a limited-edition color: Mystic. Mystic was a polychromatic paint; it changed colors depending on the view angle. Depending on how the light hit the car, it could appear either bronze, green, or purple.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Boostrush said:
^^^ He's right...The 1996 Cobra got a limited-edition color: Mystic. Mystic was a polychromatic paint; it changed colors depending on the view angle. Depending on how the light hit the car, it could appear either bronze, green, or purple.
FTW!!

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Boostrush said:
Yep, thats the one Im talking about. I remeber seeing that for the first time at some big auto convention here in New Orleans...it was spinning on a pedistal.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
also the mustang in the video is not a mystic or a 4.6L cobra its a 94-95 gt

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
no that mustang is not a 94/95
that car is a 96+ 4.6L mustang. You can tell by the vertical taillights, 94/95's had horizontal taillights.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.