Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

Here is next vid after the Texas vid we did. They are some clips from Texas and my recent outings at the local strip. In the end the V10EATR came through!

http://jayracing.com/media/videos/DougVsViper.wmv


Also, Can you find the Peter Blach significance in the vid?

P.S. Tim, I swear I wasn't hitting on your wife, but I wouldn't look past Brian R.!

Enjoy, all.

DP
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,922 Posts
Well, considering the damn vid doesn't even DL, how can we watch it?
Peter
 

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
houstonT said:
Well, considering the damn vid doesn't even DL, how can we watch it?
Peter
Did you hot link it or "Right click save as"?

I just did without an issue with the hot link option. The video is 54 MB.

DP
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,922 Posts
OK, finally works, DL now.
Peter

Suprafied said:
Did you hot link it or "Right click save as"?

I just did without an issue with the hot link option. The video is 54 MB.

DP
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,922 Posts
PB - significance? V10 Killer? PB's Viper? LOL

How bout' we line up the ol' dawg and the ol' snake next year when you get to TX. We can do a late night street race on I-10? :D
Peter
 

·
Inline for the win
Joined
·
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
houstonT said:
PB - significance? V10 Killer? PB's Viper? LOL

How bout' we line up the ol' dawg and the ol' snake next year when you get to TX. We can do a late night street race on I-10? :D
Peter
Also, the backside of your QS supra is in there, too!

Can I have a 5 car handicap? :chicken:

DP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,558 Posts
Nice quality video, has one problem though....



"How to make a car video."

Step 1. - edit video clips together

finish.

Please do not add a "Step 2- add horrible music, that is 3x as loud as the sounds in the video"

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
ScrewDrvr said:
Nice quality video, has one problem though....



"How to make a car video."

Step 1. - edit video clips together

finish.

Please do not add a "Step 2- add horrible music, that is 3x as loud as the sounds in the video"

:)

Step 3. Dont criticize other peoples work, if he likes it let him do it, i thought it was a good video
 

·
Plak
Joined
·
750 Posts
Very nice. Pretty damn fast cars. Honestly, I would have loved to hear the car, and not the loud music that's just giving me a headache. Other than that, coo stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Haha v funny vid, good work :D
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top