Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question may be premature, but has there been plans for Suprafest this summer? I kind of want an idea to book off time from work...

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
Im in , as long as there is no snow~

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
i think something is happening on Aug long weekend in Seattle. But id still like to hear something about kelowna or something a little more local than Seattle. Lets keep it in the counrty!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sorry guys, we're still trying to figure this out. The PacNW Nationals are pretty close to us this year and they took our regular time spot. Add in things are less then ideal this year in Kelwona and it gets complicated for Suprafest this year. As soon as we figure it out we will let you all know asap.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
Sorry guys, we're still trying to figure this out. The PacNW Nationals are pretty close to us this year and they took our regular time spot. Add in things are less then ideal this year in Kelwona and it gets complicated for Suprafest this year. As soon as we figure it out we will let you all know asap.
i sure hope something can be put together. Let me know if theres anything i can do to help get suprafest off the ground this year. I had so much fun last year id be more than happy to help out with this year

·
Registered
941 Posts
They're twining the main bridge over the lake right now, tons of construction and traffic jams. We were told last year that they wouldn't even be renting out the city park because of the construction for this year. We're investigating that right now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I cross the bridge almost every day and they're doing a pretty decent job of keeping the traffic problems down as much as possible so far. Although it isn't close to peak season yet. If you guys want to look into alternate venues in the city besides City Park and you need someone to help you out let me know. I work at a recreation facility and have access to some fields and a large gymnasium that could be rented out as well if that sparks any interest at all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts