Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

I always check remember me when I sign in, and SF doesnt anymore. It used to even when I closed the browser and opened a new window, but doesnt anymore. Im getting tired of typing in my password. BTW I am using IE 5.2 on a mac.

·
11,217 Posts
You gotta give it some love. A relationship takes time to develope trust and mutual love. SF loves me and remembers me cause I spend 8 hours a day with it :) (or is it :( that I have no life).

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
There was a post about this not too long ago and it was determined that you should just delete your cookies or something like that. After doing so, it'll continue to remember you. I did it and it works fine now.

G

·
s14roller said:
There was a post about this not too long ago and it was determined that you should just delete your cookies or something like that. After doing so, it'll continue to remember you. I did it and it works fine now.
Yep. Just delete your cookies by going to TOOLS, OPTIONS, DELETE COOKIES.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
MarksSupra33 said:
How the hell did someone give e negative reps for my previous post? This reputation points jazz is dumb.

Just face it Mark, nobody likes you.

I bet you were the kid that always got picked last in gym, too. :sadwavey:

Only kidding mang, you know I love you. :love:

I will +1 you as soon as it lets me give out more reputation. I promise :) So that makes up for it. Don't be sad.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
it's happning to me too i've cleared all my histroy and cache and cookies..

·
Registered
23 Posts
it was doing that for a while but then it stopped and now it's doing it again. weird i tell yah...guess i gotta give it some more love.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts