Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Said he was sending me an AUTHENTIC HKS wastegate and sent me an EBAY special one. Some ssautochrome stuff. swore up and down it came from rx7store. DO not buy from him unless you want ebay special wastegates

-Taylor

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wil do, Ranger498, Could you delelte my thread in the forsale parts section for the MK3. I was selling the wastegate and the gauge

thanks

-Taylor

·
Registered
420 Posts
Alright everyone, here guys the story. Me and supramoe72 (Moe Baker) agreed on trading a few parts on 17th of April. Here is what was involved in the trade. There were 2 parts to this deal. I was first going to be giving this guy my R154 clutch,TRD Pressure Plate,Flywheel,1jz intake manifold,1jz cam gears, and a Greddy turbo timer. I was suppossed to be receiving a BIC DDP,Recaro seats,and some suspension pieces. Then the 2nd part of the deal was to trade my 1jz for his 7mgte. But here is how it went: I sent the parts out later on that day on the 17th and gave him his tracking number. The parts arrived to his door on the 21st of April at 12:17 PM according to UPS. He said he hasnt received anything and didnt sign for any package on the 21st. Although the UPS in Waterbury,CT faxed my local UPS store with his signature, the date,and exact time it was delivered. He threw me a bogus tracking number BTW and I still havent received any of my parts. He does not answer any of my phone calls,emails,or PM on the board. But if you guys want I can post the pic I took of the Paper UPS has with his signature and the date and time it had arrived. So if there is anything we can do to get this guy. That is two of us now that have been fucked........

·
Registered
420 Posts
Who knows... Just wish we could get this guy busted somehow. Or even get my parts back. Got all of his contact info and everything. HMMMM ..................

·
FUCK NOW!
1,076 Posts
kssweeper28 said:
Who knows... Just wish we could get this guy busted somehow. Or even get my parts back. Got all of his contact info and everything. HMMMM ..................
Where is this fool? Go beat his scamming ass :madf:

Jonny

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's blocked me from AIM. he told me dont worry man I will send you 150 bucks. And then he never responded to any of my IMs and now he just blocked me, So I got scammed, I knew it would happen to me sometime

-Taylor

·
Registered
420 Posts
HEY I AM GOING TO JOIN THE SCAM CLUB BECAUSE I JUST GOT SCAMMED. I havent talked to him in 2 weeks or so now. He doesnt answer his phone,emails,PM's, by no means has this character even tried to get in touch with me and there went a couple hundred dollars just like that. FUCK, who lives near this guy.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
supraMoe72
from Waterbury CT
whos email is [email protected]
and aim name is TurboMoe7mgte

:rant: you where given enough time to fix this :agreed: later you thief! :hey:

·
Registered
88 Posts
He conned me out of 250 for Eibach springs and some shocks. I didn't know what his SN was on Supraforums. I've been dealing with his BS over on SupraMania and he's been banned there for a while from cheating other members besides me. If anyone has sent him money or parts via USPS PLEASE submit a MAIL FRAUD CLAIM FORM via the USPS. He has committed a felony. I have delivery receipts and cashed USPS money orders that he never delivered the goods on, so i can't wait for the US postal service to arrest his @$$ for mail fraud. Oh yeah his parents are in on his fraud too. They cover for him everytime i call.

Moe Bakre
1137 Bank St
Waterbury, CT 06708

203-573-9005

Heres the link to file a complain with the post office:

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors...dComplaint.htm

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just talked to his mom, she said " I dont know what to tell you". She was like "Well I know he has been selling parts" and i was like "Ya he has been, and people arent getting them"

Shes an idiot this is crazy

-Taylor

·
Registered
88 Posts
I only called like 3 times and 2 times his dad picked up and got mad at ME for calling and asking about my shipment. I wasn't rude at all which is what pissed me off. The third time his mom was all "he's on vacation and i don't know when he'll be back." this was like 3 weeks ago. I've let him slide and slide and slide for like 2.5 months. Grrr scammers make me mad :(

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She told me "I dont know where he is, I think him and his girl friend are in South Carolina"

-taylor

·
Registered
88 Posts
USPS called me today and they are processing my mail fraud claim against him. They have a lot to process so they will take it more seriously if we get a few more people filing a claim against his address as well, so please people, if you sent money to him via USPS or shipped goods to him USPS file a mail fraud claim. If we don't get any money back atleast he will have to deal with going to jail.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts