Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this problem?

EVRYYTIME!! I mean EVERYTIME I take the Supra out for a spin I got some YOYO trying to race me or revving on me. It does not seem to matter how old they are, there race, or the sex of these people either. I have had some very fast and nice stuff before but I have never had the crazy reactions some people seem to have when they see this car. My wife had asked if she could drive the car today and after some "instructions" from me she took it to work. I am not worried about her as she understands what the car is capable of even though its untuned and running off the gate.

Anyways she is on her way to the doctors office for her weeky visit (she is prego and due in 3 weeks FYI) and she calls me on her cell laughing like crazy. She holds the phone up and I hear something revving and fairly loud and am like WTF is that? After she stops laughing she tells me its some dudes in a Plumbing truck revving the shit out of it trying to get her to go from the stoplight. :scratch: :rolleyes:

I just found it very amusing that my VERY pregnant wife was being coaxed into street racing a Plumbing truck!! Whats next a damn Ambulance or a Ice cream truck?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
You think thats bad................try driving a viper. The attention and ricers reving on me is a trillion times more than my supra ever was

So did your wife beat the plumbing truck or what? should I move this thread to kill section?

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
It's ridiculous how much attention the Supra gets.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Josh M said:
You think thats bad................try driving a viper. The attention and ricers reving on me is a trillion times more than my supra ever was

So did your wife beat the plumbing truck or what? should I move this thread to kill section?
No Josh she lost :urowned: She is so scared of this car on boost she cries when the wastegate opens.....

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
You need to train her better then my friend.................I cry too when I hear open wastegate..........but its more of a giggle fit than crying.............

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Every time i take out my supra i'm out hunting for cars and i come up empty handed. Every time i'm driving around in my daily i see some vette,viper, or some other car flying around the highway. Coincidence........maybe, or god just doesn't want me racing.

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
People do it all the time. If they aren't reving up at you, they are hanging out there window telling you to rev it up. "MAKE IT BLOW OFF" HA.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
nope doesn't happen to me no one wants to race me for some odd reason

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I thought mine was just defective. Thanks for the support guys. :)

And for some reason, around here, all of the ricers and White trash have all the hot girls. Seems like anyone with a legitimate job and a full set of teeth are not wanted.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Hua said:
I thought mine was just defective. Thanks for the support guys. :)

And for some reason, around here, all of the ricers and White trash have all the hot girls. Seems like anyone with a legitimate job and a full set of teeth are not wanted.
Don't feel bad, its the same here. All the thugs and white trash seem to be getting the hot girls here. I guess i gotta go get me a grill and tee-shirts that hang past my knees. This image of a clean cut, decently dressed image isn't cutting it anymore.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Hua said:
My Supra seems to pull more dick than anything.
it wasn't always like this though :( I remember being propositioned by an SUV full of hottie chicks to have sex in my car... my girlfriend (almost girlfriend at the time) was in the car with me and couldn't believe her ears..

still pulls some clams, but mostly just sausages and weenies :sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts