Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Mods Please Sticky

Font Automotive exterior Graphics Logo Brand

SUPRAS IN VEGAS 2022

Oct 6th-8th 2022, Las Vegas NV

SCHEDULE

Thursday
Oct 6th – Road Course, LVMS
All day racing on the 2.7mi long road course, drivers meeting time TBD Thursday AM

Friday Oct 7th - Show & Shine and Drag Racing, LVMS

Drags – 12-2pm SUPRAS ONLY closed track for us
2pm – 8pm open track where other racers will be joining us

Show & Shine12pm – 8 pm
Located in the pits at LVMS while Drag Racing is happening

Saturday Oct 8th - SIV BBQ + Awards, Veterans memorial park, Boulder City
12pm – 5pm Scenic Cruise will take place in the morning on the way to Boulder City.

WHATS INCLUDED

Basic Registration grants you access to all events +1 guest. This includes admission to the pits on Thursday to watch Road Course Racing, Show & Shine and Drag Racing spectating, and the BBQ/Awards.

Packages for either or both racing events are also available in the registration site if you are participating

LINKS
Registration -
www.suprasinvegass.com
Hotel - Welcome to SUPRAS IN VEGAS 2022 at Excalibur

GENERAL

Costs have gone up…… like everything lately. I’m not fully privy or here to explain or defend that but what I do know: The location, food and everything in general has gone up since last years event. Sponsor contributions have also been increased to offset some of that but unfortunately entry had to go up as well. It’s still cheap for a 3 day event and the Racing is VERY affordable compared to most track days.

LET’S MAKE SUPRAS IN VEGAS GREAT AGAIN!

Additional Disclaimer:
I am not running or planning the event, I am just a sponsor doing my part to contribute as much as I physically can for the community. Part of that is assisting with communication to make sure everyone is as in the loop as possible. I love this community and want everyone to be included, informed and be able to come together to have fun doing what we love.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Coming from germany to visit you guys this year and i'm so excited about it ! Paul and Andy witch a very good friends of mine for years told me a lot of storys about there experiance in 2016 and 2017.

:)
Excalibur is booked and i ordert a "Ticket" at suprasinvegass.com !

So, im looking forward to get in touch with the US Supra Scene and meet some of you guys.

Best regards
Arne

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Coming from germany to visit you guys this year and i'm so excited about it ! Paul and Andy witch a very good friends of mine for years told me a lot of storys about there experiance in 2016 and 2017.

:)
Excalibur is booked and i ordert a "Ticket" at suprasinvegass.com !

So, im looking forward to get in touch with the US Supra Scene and meet some of you guys.

Best regards
Arne
Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
@GC89 Thank you for posting this in here, it's much appreciated for those of us without whatever socially transmitted disease everyone has these days. :p

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@GC89 Thank you for posting this in here, it's much appreciated for those of us without whatever socially transmitted disease everyone has these days. :p
Happy to! I unfortunately try to juggle most of them for the business but the forums is where it all started for me. I want as many members here to show up as possible.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them, if I don't know the answer I will track it down. We will have a booth and I will be all over the place for the whole event so I hope run into a lot of you.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Far as I'm concerned the forums are where it will forever be. You will never be able to find a fifteen year old post with err... useful... information... on a social media page. Meanwhile... I bet there are posts about SIV 2007 that can be found, today.

Appreciate your efforts here. Finally getting her car out on the road a bit for the season. She's developed a bit of an oil leak that I don't like...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Paid.... hopefully, I'll wake up in time to make the events. lol (the great mistake of every SIV trip) Pay but never arrive.

It's a hell of a drive down to SIV let me tell you from the bay area...
Yes, quite the drive. I’m wondering if I ought to tow mine down there or brave it and road trip from the Portland area. Never attended, but always wanted to

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they could make the drive to Supras In Vegas. The die-hard enthusiasts don't have that problem.

-Modified it from the Commander and Chief Reagan.

Just do it!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Car

1 - 20 of 59 Posts