Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious since I seen a few supras lying in random parts of the neighborhood, just wanna see where everybody is at. I'm in a dark/midnight blue mk3 supra with a pretty beat up body, I know Ziggy and twinturbosz are close by too, any body else?

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OneJoeZee said:
those are celicas :p
haha :chairshot good, but yeah, it'd be nice to know who else is around the neighborhood, have a little get together or something, and hows your car running now moe?

·
Registered
578 Posts
im usually around sfsu one or twice a week in a white mk3 with mk4 rims and tainted rear lghts. but i hang around more in san leandro/ san lorenzo.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
EvoLuTioN said:
haha :chairshot good, but yeah, it'd be nice to know who else is around the neighborhood, have a little get together or something, and hows your car running now moe?
Well my car is running great now. I installed the 550's and so the car feels a lot better.

It was great of Joe to lend me the map sensor and then upgrading my emanage as well. I owe him lunch :)
But at the moment i will tune with the SAFCII - next wednesday :)

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
It was great of Joe to lend me the map sensor and then upgrading my emanage as well. I owe him lunch :)
But at the moment i will tune with the SAFCII - next wednesday :)
you're welcome :lol:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
yeah i know. I'm just bored and had nothing else to do before i go to bed:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts