Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to madison today and stopped in sun prarie on the way and was driving through town and just ahead of me i saw something black and shiny kinda looked like an mk2. it was in the parking lot of some apartment complex. it was in great shape. I just so happend to have my camera with, so i took pics. definitely the nicest looking mk2 I have ever seen in person.

then i was driving throught the toyota dealer in madison by the movie theater and saw a sparkly blue mk3 with a body kit. it looked sooooo sweet. basically it was my dream car... kinda still is. im a sucker for blue :) I took some pics of that too. it had out of state plates on it and was by the cars being serviced, so i dont know why it was there. maybe somebody just bought it or something.

does anybody know who's supras they are?
I left my camera at my gf's house so ill post the pics tomorrow when i get it back.

Ryan

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
seen the black mk2. a girl owns it, she's not on here.

I already got pics of that beaaaauuutiful blue mk3..

was my note still on the windshield? :D hahah.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tom- is that your dads black mk3 to the right of it?
your pic doesnt do the blue one any justice tho.... still waiting on the gf so i can get my pics up. they are much better :)

·
Douchebag
46 Posts
Hm, I go to Sun Prairie all the time. I'll have to park my Mk2 right next to hers sometime just to freak her out.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the pics of the mk2. I even took a pic of the street sign it was on because i knew i wouldnt remember.

and here is the nice blue mk3... didnt see any notes on it, but i didnt really look for one either.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Yeah my pics were taken at night when I saw it. sorry they're so dark :( That mk3 is the blue I was going to paint my car. I decided on a dark gunmetal gray instead. Yes, that's my dad's black mk3 next to it. the mk4's are really dirty, there was tons of brake dust on them when he bought them from me....pay no attention. They look so horrible next to those enkei's

That black mk2 is so clean, I love seeing it when I go through sun prarie.

the note was under the driver's windshield wiper.

You know an mk3 is nice when josh says so...hah :D

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
thats one hot ass mk2! I want those wheels!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
NA_MKIII said:
Yeah my pics were taken at night when I saw it. sorry they're so dark :( That mk3 is the blue I was going to paint my car. I decided on a dark gunmetal gray instead. Yes, that's my dad's black mk3 next to it. the mk4's are really dirty, there was tons of brake dust on them when he bought them from me....pay no attention. They look so horrible next to those enkei's

That black mk2 is so clean, I love seeing it when I go through sun prarie.

the note was under the driver's windshield wiper.

You know an mk3 is nice when josh says so...hah :D

I have nothing against MKIIIs besides the interior............which is soooooooo outdated..........I just think that 80% of the owners don't take care of the exterior so it looks like complete ass. My friend Nick(supranick) in California...........whenever I see his car I love it, when standing next to that car it is so clean and just badass............he didn't cut corners and built the car the way it should be built.

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Josh M said:
I have nothing against MKIIIs besides the interior............which is soooooooo outdated..........I just think that 80% of the owners don't take care of the exterior so it looks like complete ass. My friend Nick(supranick) in California...........whenever I see his car I love it, when standing next to that car it is so clean and just badass............he didn't cut corners and built the car the way it should be built.

amen.

the dash looks like it's straight off starship enterprise...but the driver seat is awesomely comfy.

July I will have money to take care of my body work! I've been looking forward to this for a looong time. finally got a bad ass turbo going on, and the body wont look like it belongs in a junk yard due to an accident... the right quarterpanel has a little cancer and a giant dent. that'll get fixed, 89+ conversion, new suspension...

admit it, you just don't like the lack of cup holders in the mk3. :D

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
man you'd think if you had to pay that much for a car...it'd have a cupholder.

aha! 89-92 supras have cupholders! score one for the mk3!

but mine's an 88. no cupholder in the civic either. :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow...haven't ever seen those cars in the madison area...then again...i've only lived here a year...but i would love to get to know the guys with mk3s in the madison area...i don't know anyone besides myself at the moment...

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
touche!

my civic doesn't have cupholders....doesn't have a center console either. WOO 92 hp worth of sports car fury!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I spotted a clean 89+ black mkiii in whitewater yesterday, parked right in front of it with my supra for a while, on the way home to madison after finals got done today, i saw a nice black mkii going south on I-90 the other way. im so glad schools done, i need to work on random stuff for my supra this summer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts