Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am planning on making the drive from Charlotte. Hoping for good, clear weather.

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am planning on making the drive from Charlotte. Hoping for good, clear weather.
Awesome! I see you have a '98 QS in your sig; we were at Bryan's shop in Rock Hill a month or two ago and we saw a '98 Quicksilver with the HKS Twins - that's got to be you! Gorgeous car man.

I hope the weather will be good too. It's saying there's a 30% chance for a shower, unfortunately, but still showing that it's mostly sunny. We are monitoring it and as the day gets closer, if it looks pretty certain that it will be rainy, then we will look into rescheduling for a following Saturday. I hope we won't have to do that though.

·
Hardtopper
2,479 Posts
Might make it up, not sure..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Awesome! I see you have a '98 QS in your sig; we were at Bryan's shop in Rock Hill a month or two ago and we saw a '98 Quicksilver with the HKS Twins - that's got to be you! Gorgeous car man.

I hope the weather will be good too. It's saying there's a 30% chance for a shower, unfortunately, but still showing that it's mostly sunny. We are monitoring it and as the day gets closer, if it looks pretty certain that it will be rainy, then we will look into rescheduling for a following Saturday. I hope we won't have to do that though.
Yes, it is one in the same. Bryan has done some major surgery on the car over the last couple of years and we finally got Alpha in town last month to put the final tuning touches on it after a long journey. Very happy with the results and she's definitely got more in her. :)

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes, it is one in the same. Bryan has done some major surgery on the car over the last couple of years and we finally got Alpha in town last month to put the final tuning touches on it after a long journey. Very happy with the results and she's definitely got more in her. :)
I thought, no way there's two '98 QS with old school HKS twins in the area. We look forward to seeing her there!

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What's the confirmed count at?

I will be most likely making the drive.
We're looking at 12 so far, with a couple of maybe's. Come on out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Bump...4 days away!

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lol,

I am a meteroligst for the AF....

I will be coming for sure! Hope there's more supras showing up!!! Also I can give a weather update tomorrow if needed. Also Saturday morning

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Last call bump! Meet is tomorrow guys! It's looking like we'll have somewhere between 10-15 showing up, plus any people who haven't mentioned to me that they might be coming, so we're very pleased with that for our first go 'round. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! 10am...be there!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Any pic?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts