vid is down, sorry guys

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
nice

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
:lol: @ KB, slicks, boltons, !driver Cobra vs Z06 with boltons and DRs :)

Nice vid.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crazysupratt said:
upload it to putfile or something so I can download it and save it :) nice video
I tried but it wouldnt let me. I have no idea why...

Gadfly said:
What are the specs on the Supra's?
The white Supra belongs to my buddy who is on here. It was originally a n/a Supra and he completed the JDM 2JZ swap by his self. Very knowledgeable guy. If you listen close in the video when we run off the line, you can hear my Supra miss firing, I had that problem all night. My oem plugs had it and could not handle the c16 we were both running. His problem was spinning, we are very close from a roll, but it’s a challenge launching his car with no LSD.

I bought some NGK 3330 from him and the car dosnt miss fire anymore, also feels even quicker. we both have the same mods: exhaust, down pipe, intake, front mount intercooler, and boost controller. but i am tuned off a APEXI Power FC.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
2jzMK3 said:
good runs, the cobra was all over the raod, he needs some better tires
That’s the strange thing because he was on straight slicks, I mean huge slicks. When I saw the Cobra, it wasn’t so much the Ken Bell supercharger that worried me, but the slicks. I thought he would rip my buddy’s Z06 off the line, but my friend was confident in his Vette so he held his own against the snake.

I think my other friend and i could have taken out that Cobra with our BPU Supra's. :ugh2:

I mean I was on race gas and only 18psi if that. I could have raised it to maybe 20-21psi I think?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Good video bud. I can't believe how bad your friends vette took out the KB Cobra. Very cool.

It's also nice to see someone post runs from a dig. I always liked racing from a stop better.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hqen2000 said:
I have a stock 02 Z06 I even would have expected the Vette to lose. A KB Cobra... Odd. I wonder if the cobra was having some issues?
Agreed. That cobra was definitely running some fat tires for sure. Only thing i can think of is either the driver sucks or the cobra wasn't running right. And no, i'm not making "excuses" for the stang, i'm sure even you supra guys will agree that the race should've been better :sadance:

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
hey george...

great videos... I know ben and all but where do you guys meet up to run, i'd love to come out with some friends and check out the races.... with supras off course.

you can pm details if its private?

Thanks.
-Val

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
SxyStang said:
Agreed. That cobra was definitely running some fat tires for sure. Only thing i can think of is either the driver sucks or the cobra wasn't running right. And no, i'm not making "excuses" for the stang, i'm sure even you supra guys will agree that the race should've been better :sadance:
stop making "excuses" for the stangs. u stang lover u. haha j/k D, u know i luv u ;)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
vntperformance said:
hey george...

great videos... I know ben and all but where do you guys meet up to run, i'd love to come out with some friends and check out the races.... with supras off course.

you can pm details if its private?

Thanks.
-Val
pmed

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
damn that stang got walked hard. I was going to get one and sell my Z06... i just changed my mind :)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts