Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the search is down, I was wondering if anyone could post some pics of their MKIVs with gram lights on then. I rarely ever see these and would love to see some dawgs equipped with any model gram light wheels

thanks,
reid

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
I bought a set of Rays Gramlights 57pro 18" wheels with the grey silver finish over the winter . I havn't mounted them yet, but ill be mounting them within the next few weeks when the weather gets nice up here and i have time to get my fenders rolled. So whenever i mount them, i will definitely post pictures.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Supra Ex, I almost got gram lights for my Supra but went with 5zigen instead. During my search I remember finding only 2 set of pics sporting Gram Lights. One was a Supra wearing 57S and the other set was a black Supra wearing grey 57Pros. Here's some pics of the 57S, sorry but I can't find any of the gray 57Pros:

(i like this pic :))

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
Im not really a fan of the 57s. The only gramlight design i really like is the 57pro. The nice 5 spoke design, huge lip, and the light gunmetal color are a perfect combination. Anybody have anymore pictues of 57pros?

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
Dvsir, your car looks awesome with those wheels! Makes me even more excited to mount mine. What size tires are you running in the rear? I bought my set of 57pros with 275/35 rear tires. I was hoping i could eventually fit a set of 295/35 tires in the rear, but the +38 offset might make it a little tight with that wide of a tire. Has anybody actually mounted a 295 size tire on their 57pros? Would rolling the fender give it enough clearence, because even with 275's the rear fenders need to be rolled if your car has been lowered.

·
Habitual Line Stepper
123 Posts
yeah, these are 18x9 +40F, 18x10 +38R I even put a 8mm spacer on the rear, so essentially its a +30 offset, the only time it rubs on me is when I do a really hard turn and it touchs the side wall for a second, but Im going to roll the fenders. i have 245's in the front and 265's in the rear, but i want to run 265's in the front and 295's in the rear. we'll see what happens here shortly!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Dvsir got damn your car is hot :). I think your car was the black Supra with the 57Pros I saw long ago on an image hosting site? Maybe not the garage area looks a bit different. Anyways your car looks very nice :agreed: :agreed:

·
Hardtop >
1,141 Posts
Hey Cordeez, you got any pics? I think i remember from another thread that you were running 295's in the rear? Was that you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts