Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all let me say that I already searched and found thousands of results. I looked through a bunch and came up with nada. The one thread that probably had it, had 413 responses and I am 56k so...

This is most definitely a:repost: but in lieu of the new CF arm rest from upgradedsupra, I was wondering how a complete CF interior would look. I've asked this before over on SoCal and I got some DIY Home Depot type stuff, and pics where only certain parts were done, but I wanna see the whole kit. Can somebody over here post a good pic of the SupraSport kit? As far as I know that's the only kit out right now.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trent's looks good. Don't think it's the SupraSport kit. The SS kit has more peices. Either that or Trent didn't use em all. Anybody have pics of the kit installed?

B

·
0 Posts
Wow that looks good and i think that beats the carbion fiber stickers that would go over the stock peices but how much do they couse and is anyone going to do a group buy or something like that

B

·
0 Posts
time to get rid of that burgundy interior... seriously man, your cf products would look a million times better if you didnt try to advertise them with a tacky trim color... you can always use my '92 as your cover car ;) jk

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Trent's car has the Dash kit which I offer. As noted in the photo, it covers:

Stero/Climate control trim
Mirror/Seat switches
Drivers and Passenger Window Switches
Cruise/Fog/Defog panel
Arm rests

Only speedhut makes that gauge bezel, and only Brushed AL.

Installed pics look very similar to Duanes photos.

With duanes new stuff: Center Console Cover and Passenger Vent Cover, it'd be even more complete!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts