Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if it really supports close to 600hp. i want to use it because i plan to run 500 or so.

also can a single walbro and 650's support 500? ill be using the lipp fuel rail and aeromotive fpr as well.

thanks.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
They say 1 HP for every CC.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Yes they SAY 1 hp for every CC, however, in reality that isn't always necessarily true. Lots of other factors to consider.

I had a very similar setup and was maxing out the 550's at about 450rwhp, which if you calculate 15% drivetrain loss, you are looking at 515-520hp at the crank. So it was very close to that.

In order to break the 500rwhp mark, I had to jump up to 680's and a Greddy 3 row. The Cartech/Spearco could cook eggs on it after a couple dyno runs at that power level.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Yes they SAY 1 hp for every CC, however, in reality that isn't always necessarily true. Lots of other factors to consider.

I had a very similar setup and was maxing out the 550's at about 450rwhp, which if you calculate 15% drivetrain loss, you are looking at 515-520hp at the crank. So it was very close to that.

In order to break the 500rwhp mark, I had to jump up to 680's and a Greddy 3 row. The Cartech/Spearco could cook eggs on it after a couple dyno runs at that power level.
Did you have a AIT sensor after the interooler?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts