Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered about 3 grand in body parts. the guy at suprastore said they would be here between a week and two. well today is the start of the fourth week and i called up and talked to mark tozer, he said he would get to the bottom of it and call back well of course he didnt. what a bunch of shit.

How many others of you have had problems with them?
i know i wont buy from them again.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Larrabee said:
i called up and talked to mark tozer, he said he would get to the bottom of it and call back well of course he didnt. what a bunch of shit.

Is this the guy that refers to himself as "the king?" :eek:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Aww good old suprastore still fucking people to this day. I bought a few parts from these clowns a while back and the same thing happened to me. This week turned into 3-4 weeks, funny how I never got that tracking number they promised.

Order from MVP or Horsepowerfreaks and you will no longer have this problem.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
MVP is the best, IMO. Dusty bends over backwards to make sure people are happy. HPF is really good too, however, due to their VERY high shipping prices to Canada, I rarely deal with them. Titan isn't bad either, but the service isn't as good as MVP or HPF.

SupraStore just plain sucks. I ordered all my BPU+++ parts from them in April 2002 (~$5000 worth - all of which were supposed to be in stock) and I finally received all of them by October of 2002. They kept telling me for months that the parts would be in "next week." I had planned to have the car at BPU for some summer fun, and ended up having a really powerful and fun car just in time to store it for winter :mad:

·
Registered
37 Posts
My experience tells me that this is something you have to expect no matter who you buy from when it comes to performance parts!
They promise that you will have your parts in a couple of weeks.... Yeah, right!
As far as i think, it feels like it´s there policy to ship the parts a few weeks or EVEN months after what they have promised!

Me and my friend have tried 3 different performance shops hoping to find someone we can trust! And to tell the truth, they all suck!

Regards...

227 Posts
Dusty is the man. If it's in stock, he tells you it's in stock. If it's 3 months wait, he'll tell you so. Sometimes, things are out of his control, but he tells you also. If he doesn't know, he'll tell you he doesn't know (that's rarely the case though). That's why MVP got my business for life.

Kevin L.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Another vote for MVP! :beerchug:

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now this left me a email message saying the freight company needed to talk to me personally about shipping it. wtf for and when was he gonna let me know about this in 5 months.
what a lying troll.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I haven't started oredering anything for my car yet but so far the only places that I haven't heard any negative feedback from is MVP and Horsepower Freaks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts