Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i need some feed back on suspension. Tim i forgot what you told me to buy. What are you happy with and were should i buy it? that is the question.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
I have the Tein Flex's , havent had a problem with them yet. The springs are great for daily driver and the NYC streets. If you want to go hardcore and have some money to spend, I'd suggest Ohlins or Bilstein.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
ChiliSauce said:
I have the Tein Flex's , havent had a problem with them yet. The springs are great for daily driver and the NYC streets. If you want to go hardcore and have some money to spend, I'd suggest Ohlins or Bilstein.
I have them too w/ the EDFC.... they are decent. If I had to go back though, i'd buy those new HKS Coilovers... now those I hear are amazing!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
Well, w/e advice you do get out of this help thread.. plz just stick with coilovers overall.. you'll thank us all if you do..save yourself the headache

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VicTT said:
you mean you still haven't done your suspension? :1poke:
Vic
i have the eibach springs & tokiko struts and really dont like them. how much do the tien flex's cost? or the hks coil overs? thanks

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Me, Eric, Yogi and Taimur are all on TEIN coilovers, so come out to DPA and this time take a ride to see if you like them.
Tein Flex go for ~$1,500 and the Super Streets ~900. I think for your type of driving you dont need the Flex as the pillow ball mounts can sweak sometimes and just get the car stiffer and your a cruising guy :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
John I have the Tein Flex.. but like Mani said you probably will be happy with the Tein SS(super street) or CS(comfort sport). Eric has the SS if you wanna take a ride.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
MANI009 said:
Me, Eric, Yogi and Taimur are all on TEIN coilovers, so come out to DPA and this time take a ride to see if you like them.
Tein Flex go for ~$1,500 and the Super Streets ~900. I think for your type of driving you dont need the Flex as the pillow ball mounts can sweak sometimes and just get the car stiffer and your a cruising guy :)

Hmm i have yet to hear any squeaks. You have to show me next time mani.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MANI009 said:
i think ill have to take you up on that mani. are we ever going to do a day meet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts