Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the car is all put back together, we went to start it last night, and it would crank over, but not fire. i realize that there are several plugs in the wiring that are not connected though. some i may need, some not. but there's one mess in particular that confuses me... i made a diagram to help make sense of it. what is all of this supposed to go to?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there's also a small two wire plug over on the exhaust side of the engine not plugged in. the wires on it are white/red and white/green. any ideas?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
that's probably the EA1 plug, which sends power to the EFI, but it would be a lot easier to tell if you would take a picture of it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i believe all dash wires are hooked up, though there are some just hanging. though im not sure which ones i need because i dont have everything in the dash. ie: no a/c (lines, condenser, compressor, box behind the dash), no heater core (not just bypassed, all components pulled), no climate control at all, no fans. do you want pics of all the rest of the not connected connectors?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here's some pics of what the diagram is of.
here's the big gray connector coming off the harness right before the ignitor

here's the two connectors that come off and are connected to eachother

and here's the last connector not going anywhere, plus the two other wires coming off the grey connector, and the last two wires coming out of the last connector.

hope this helps...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sorry guy, i have no idea what those plugs are for.

guess you gotta start the basic checks and see if you have spark or fuel, and then go from there. unless someone else knows what those plugs are

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does anybody else have these on their harness?? i just dont have another 1jz in front of me to look at.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts