Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, im hoping that i can get some insight on this whole thing.

so i have my 1989 supra, that i already have a 1jz sitting in, but my wiring harness was shit, so i bought a brand new usdm 2jzgte harness.

now i pretty much need the usdm 2jzgte pinouts on what body plug wires to hook up to which ones on my 89. my 89 IS A 1989 WITH THE SQUARE MOTOR MOUNTS ,

i know its the transition year n this is whats got me confused on the body plugs. fyi. so ive already got the 550s and 2jz map sensor . and resistor pack for the 550s.

all i need to do is wire in the harness , my problem is what wire from the maf off the usdm harness do i connect to the air temp sensor on the jz intake manifold?

2nd question is what wires off the 2j harness connect to which body plugs on the car, and i have looked all over, but all i can get is a pin out for the aristo jdm 2jz into a mk3.

and i also have a jdm 2jzgte ecu running the whole thing, so i will be running map based only, and im trying to get around the air temp sensor, and hooking up the body plugs pls help, and thank you if you can. :)

i know somewhat what im doing but i still need some help if any one could give me hands on help that would be even better i live in baldwin park, ca.

if any one need more clarification on what im doing pls let me know i will be happy to explain, as what i have wrote i tried to explain what im trying to do. so if confused pls ask, im lost too lol. thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know some people out on this forum know what im talking about, come on and give this newbie a hand. i been wanting my car done for the last 6 months, and now this is all thats left, so i can get it running. pls if anybody got some knowledge please help me out

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You can Google "Dr.Tweak Pheonix Performance" and he will do it for you. You will just need to send the harness in. It will be money well spent. There are people on here who have used his wiring service and can and will recommend it to anyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts