Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
I am not one to call photoshops but I would have to agree with SupraLB and say that is a horrible photoshop. Look at the rear brakes and drivers window, it's so obvious. If the windows were tinted you wouldn't be able to see through it.

·
NOROTOR
259 Posts
look in the sideview mirror at the reflection of the window... how is the window lighter in the mirror than it is supposed to be in real life?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Alx2785 said:
uuhh why does it matter if the windows were tinted with photshop. still looks sweet.

Alex
-Joe :run:

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Alx2785 said:
uuhh why does it matter if the windows were tinted with photshop. still looks sweet.

Alex
The tint doesn't bother me, the ugly rims do. The photoshop makes them look spray painted. The original set are polished.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Looks nice PS or not...the rims are ok, but I'd go for a set of HRE's or iForged, black center, polished lip :drool:

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
What is this, Rx7 Club? :p I usually see these harsher critiques elsewhere...

Yes, perhaps it's a photoshop, but if you ignore the "Fake"ness of it, it DOES in fact give you an idea of a z06 with black rims and tint if you wanted to go that route, which looks quite awesome to me...and I'm the elitist!

I think some of you need to see this car in person. I had the same reaction/impressions you all had but seeing a nice yellow z06 in person at the NYC auto show impressed me. It just needs black in the headlight housings no matter what color the car IMO...to look better/good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts