Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
well... at least it's something new... that's a crappy mustang wing (and I hated it on the mustang too)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Fenders are decent. I wonder if they are lighter?

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
yea i wonder about tha fenders, and about ebay fenders in general, i need fenders for my accord, so i figured about getting tha slr style for a 94 accord...but has anyone had any experiences buying fenders offa ebay? sellers names that u've enjoyed working with or had bad experiences? sorry 2 thread jack, but its on topic
peace
~Ahmed

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
owner of this car is on SM:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
RTA Supra said:
:barf:

The stock rear end is just so sexy to me
maybe if the bumper hung a little lower to cover the damned gas tank.. lol but yea, nothing beats stock (though the bomex is hot)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
tissimo said:
maybe if the bumper hung a little lower to cover the damned gas tank.. lol but yea, nothing beats stock (though the bomex is hot)
I prefer Regulus ^_^

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
eh, the fenders are ok... i kinda wish there was something to bring down the rear bumper just a little, nothing like that tho

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
yea, the fenders look like the only ok thing to me.. as long as they fit well.

i just emailed the guy telling him to take off acroths car and stop claiming it as theirs :bigthumb:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those ebay parts are fugly.

...but then again, i think just about ALL supra body kits are waaayyy too busy to look good. No one seems to make a nice, subtle, sexy kit. It's always just an exercise in how many stupid looking holes and slits can be stuck in it. lame.

the only body kit i ever saw that was even close to looking good was this one:

some mix of greddy gracer and vielside stuff i guess. Kinda silly, and a ton of holes everywhere, but the closest thing to a "good" looking kit that i can think of. :)

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
where do you see veilside on that car? Veilside doesn't make parts for the mk3, unless those rear flares are off the 350z kit

S

·
0 Posts
actualy check this body kit i want it so bad this is how the supra shoulda came out unfortunatly u can only get it in japan, although im gonna save and try and get it shipped here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts