Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my 850cc Titan fuel system with the Veilside rail and 1000cc squirters. I am wondering if I need to switch out the clips or can I use the same type clips doing this swap. Old clips seems to fit the blitz style injectors the new system has but wasn't sure if a new type was required. Anybody do the switch recently to confirm?

·
Registered
77 Posts
No that's not correct even the Denso 700cc have deferent connectors than the Denso 1000cc ... Both are top feed though.

Blitz, HKS, Greddy, Sard and most of the other Japanees big companies all use the NipponDenso injectors.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I am not mistaken ( i dont memorize this crap but I should probably write it down ) the Titan rail took the Siemens type injectors which do not fit the HKS rail. The Veilside rail takes the Blitz type injectors/HKS style. The titan siemens are already sold and gone. The Titan clips are still hanging there and the new injectors for Veilside rail seem to slip right into the Titan clips for perfect fit. I am still wondering though..... I think I heard before you have to change out the clips to do this swap? Anyone do the swap recently?

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone know the answer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts