Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in SD have any expeirience with these guys or know someone who has had their car painted there? They seem like they do some pretty good work. Im deployed now and the first thing im doin when I get back is getting my car painted as it needs it BAD. Thanks a lo.

· Slowly getting there
1,055 Posts
For those of you who have followed the Speed Channel these guys were on Street Tuner Challenge, where they take 3 shops, let them pick a car and after a certain time customizing them, judge them again on various criteria. These guys picked a Mustang.

I dropped by Syndicate once to see if they would install my diffuser. They wanted to charge me over $300 because they'd never seen one before, and figured that there would be a lot of custom work to make the brackets. Using my local driftboy garage (read this as "able to do great custom work for really cheap because they sell to 240SX owners who want performance above looks above all") it cost me about $50.

I also asked about fixing a dent and they wanted $1200. After seeing some of the work they've done on the Caddy's and other various muscle cars parked around their buildings I decided they weren't the place for me. However, they have several buildings, one just for suspension, one with a nice paint booth, etc. so they are probably very well known in some other community, perhaps muscle car or off-road? Frankly, I just wouldn't take my Supra there.

· VP of anti-SSS
495 Posts
chris (cwtt) just got his car painted and i haven't heard him say anything bad about the company who painted his car. the cars paint looks great.

· VP of anti-SSS
495 Posts
Block is still in the garage. As soon as i decide on which machinist to go to it'll be on it's way. I'll pm chris and ask.

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shitty. Ben is an awesome builder man. I don't know if you would want to hit him up and send the block back but, the dude builds some bad ass supras. The RSP one he just did is sick. I helped him strip that one before we started workin on mine. Anywhos Ill send chris a pm as well. Hes steered me in the right direction on a few things. Thanks a lot bro.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.