Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Slow Supra Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So a guy i knew always talked smack about how my car was an auto and not a real sports car. Well, during TX2K8 we had a duel on the Highway, I believe there were about 4 or 5 total runs. We lined up at 60 three honks and we're off, each time I pulled a car on him, I was on 18 psi pump gas. We shut off each time around 130-140ish. He insists now that i did not beat him because i shut off at 140, apparently i should have kept going till he got me ?? lol

Basically now the guy has a lamborghini gallardo and wants to run me again on june 7th after his few "upgrades". As he changed cars, i changed many things on my car too.
This time around, I wont be on pump and in an untuned car.

I will keep everyone posted.

· Registered
322 Posts
I hate when people put down auto supras then get spanked and still talk s&*t. I will take a auto supra or any other 5sp or 6sp evo, subaru, vette, mustang, camaro etc... Good kill and kill that lambo too maybe he will upgate to a bugatti or zonda next lol.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
unless he is boosted or 200+shot of nitrous you will kill it if your at 32psi.. oh.. make sure your tires are good or you will just sit and spin.

remember the VID

· Slow Supra Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unless he is boosted or 200+shot of nitrous you will kill it if your at 32psi.. oh.. make sure your tires are good or you will just sit and spin.

remember the VID
I have a little secret shot of something too lol, i got a brand new set of drag radials going on for this one, and i think there will be more than enough ppl making vids of this. it'll be posted

· Southern MD Stig
786 Posts
So a guy i knew always talked smack about how my car was an auto and not a real sports car..
Pssst! Noone tell him that pound for pound & HP-vs-HP automatics are FASTER in drag racing than manuels...rofl:hay:

***Make sure you get it on video bro!*** Keep us posted ;)

~ Kayvon

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.