Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting close to finishing my project any 1 know who sells oil line kits for a t4? seen them b4 but i cant find the page or does anybody make them pm me thanks pce

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
do you need feed and return? how about the flanges?
were you gonna run -4 feed and -10 return?
let me know, i might be able to help you out.

dave

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive seen the flanges on ebay for cheap havent done the research of what sizes i need so is that what everybody bout uses? and ya i need both feed and dump

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you sir for the info but does any one have a materials list so i can check out making them for myself!!

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
yeah most people use -4 feed and -10 return. wasnt sure if you had planned some sorta special setup.
i'll get you together a list of needed parts and post back tomorrow.

dave

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone know of a source for the drain return to the 7m block?

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
-12MM Metric to -4AN Oil Adapter
- 18 inch -4AN Oil Line
- -4AN Oil Feed Flange
- 1/2 NPT Oil Drain Flange
- 1/2 NPT to 5/8 Hose Adapter
- 12 inches of Oil Compatiable High Temperature Silicone hose for Drain

^ Taken off of 935motorsports.com

They sell a t4 oil line kit.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
price seems high 150 bucks? any 1 make these cheaper

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
evildoer357 said:
price seems high 150 bucks? any 1 make these cheaper

geezes fucking christ.. why is it high? You expect them to make em at cost?

wtf is wrong with you fucking cheap bastards?? :1poke: If you THINK you can make it for cheaper. Then go for it. Don't bitch about the price!!

Reactions: MKIIINA
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey there big guy figgie how bout chill the fuck out im not being cheap you flaming sob im on a budget if i wanted any shit from you i would wipe it off my d!ck

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry for going off on this guy but ive seen him b4 on posts and all he wants to do is flame some 1 for asking a question or looking for a better price if you look thru his post 90% is the same anyways did any 1 look at the ebay link will that work? what else would i need to finish thanks

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
hey i happen to agree. 150 for oil lines isnt bad at all. sp sells them for a similiar price for their sp61 kits so umm yea quit being cheap

·
The Wilwood Brakes Dude
228 Posts
I did it all myself for like less than 50 bucks but I had some doner parts for the oil return. I can give you the parts list but not for a couple of days. but I can send you a picture tomorrow (to show you the return) if you want.

AZ

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well lets se ive seen them on another site for our car for 120 are they being cheap no they are low balling im on a tough budget ive rebuilt my head metal hg new exh manifold new turbo, wastegate all new vac lines, and hoses and i catch grief cuz i want to find the best price on a set of oil lines get real!! im a working man i dont have a mama or a daddy to loan me money when i want it im done wit this tread peace

oh and thank you for that help i do apreciate it..glenn

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i did it myself too and i didnt save that much (probably cost ~ 90-100 bucks), with all the hassle it was putting them together (couldnt get everything from one source) + the time it took to receive them all, it wasnt worth it. i only did it myself because maxxautoworks sucks at customer service and these werent available at the time.

Anyways my advice, spend the 150, its one less thing to worry about.

·
slow.
1,016 Posts

Not all the crap in that pic is for the drain obviously...But its the only pic i have ATM.

Drain:
Cheap ebay drain flange - 15$
1 x -10 to 1/2 NPT straight adapter
1 x steel -10 to 1/2 NPT straight adapter (braze this onto your old ct-26 oil flange)
2 x -10 straight fittings
2 x -4 straight fittings
~2 foot of -10 line

Feed:
1 x 1/8 to -4, 90 degree elbow
2 x -4 straight fittings
~3 to 3 1/2 feet of -4 line
1 x 12mm x 1.25 to -6 adapter <--- these are available and much easier to get
1 x -6 to -4 adapter <--- than those rare 12mm to -4 fittings

1 - 19 of 19 Posts