Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone has addapted the t4 turbo to the stock mani and how. pictures would be great.
i've seen the new sp hobb turbo set up and was thinking of doing the same thing but i wanna see what else is out there first.
i hope to have a t04b turbo soon and dont want an ebay mani just yet so i was going to addapt is to the stock mani and need some ideas on how.
thanks if anyone can or is willing to help.
-sean

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
SDstreetracer said:

stainless maxx auto adapter. Its not mine but it is for sale.
very simple and effective. I like that ^^^

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
I had an adapter

I had a similar adapter to above.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
few questions

-where did yall get the ct26 flanges?? i cant seem to find them anywhere.

-cost, how much would this cost comparded to buying a cheap ebay mani?

-does anyone make these and for how much? or is it a diy job which im cool with.

thanks
-sean

·
Life is BOOST
559 Posts
If I am not mistaking, they usually go for around $150, Maxxautow.. use to sell them for around that price. I actually have one I will be selling as soon as i remove it from my car,I am going turbular. keep in mind that you need an external wastegate and a few other custom work like Oil lines, Downpipe, possible intercooler pipe adjustments etc

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
turbogate said:
If I am not mistaking, they usually go for around $150, Maxxautow.. use to sell them for around that price. I actually have one I will be selling as soon as i remove it from my car,I am going turbular. keep in mind that you need an external wastegate and a few other custom work like Oil lines, Downpipe, possible intercooler pipe adjustments etc

ahh yes the custom work, very aware off. lol.
thanks
-sean

p.s.
where do i find a ct26 inlet flange?? anyone???
i cant find them anywhere for the life of me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts