Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

This is my friend's nissan Patrol , engin is the Toyota 1FZ-FE > 4.5L I6 ...

Modifications:

HKS T51R KAI Turbo

Custom EX Manifold + Exhuast sys

Turbo netics WG

Greddy 3 rows intercooler

Oil Cooler

Custom Intake Manifold

125 Shot of NOS

MOTEC (for engin managment)

ROSS pistons

Custom Metal Head Gasket

Ported & polished head

1000 CC injectors

Custom Fuel Rail

Twin Plates clutch

Special Coils

Slicks Tires

and a lot more .....

Max Boost : 2.6 BAR ( 38 - 39 PSI )

Regards,

Yousef

·
That bearded guy
549 Posts
Damn man that thing is insane!!! :hail:
You must post vids of it :bigthumb:
2.6 BAR ( 38 - 39 PSI ) :eek: must be over 1000hp!!
What part of Qatar are you from?
I've seen pics of Doha and I must say your country is just simply one of the most beautifull one's that I have seen. Just an amazing place to be. I wanna visit sometime. :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
electrikoptik said:
Damn man that thing is insane!!! :hail:
You must post vids of it :bigthumb:
2.6 BAR ( 38 - 39 PSI ) :eek: must be over 1000hp!!
What part of Qatar are you from?
I've seen pics of Doha and I must say your country is just simply one of the most beautifull one's that I have seen. Just an amazing place to be. I wanna visit sometime. :)
I have a video racing a GSXR750 and the 750 was a head by just one car lenth , but it's not clear ( video is not clear ).

I will try to post a different video sometime ...

I'm From Doha ( Doha is the Capital of Qatar ).

Thanks for the kind word about my country , And you are welcome at anytime here , just let me know :)

Just give Qatar 5 Years and it will be a Heaven on Earth > after 5 years you will remember what i just said ...

Stay Cool ,

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bahraini_zupra said:
cool man who made all this work on this car ? in uae also ? tunning etc .. ?

u must post vids for this shitshell ! ASAP hehe

ali
It was done in Formula Garage + tuning ... etc ...

Car is there again > Changing the Rods to Crower Rods and may by an auto Trans ( for Drag ).

Car is really crazy from 0 > sometimes when lunching the car from 0 the front wheels rise up ...

It will post a video sometime ...

Regards,

Yousef

·
Registered
549 Posts
qatar is so so so nice....i visited the mall and that thing in huge...seemed like there was a starbucks on every floor...

i agree that it will be a big tourist attraction within 5 years...hell i wanna go back myself and visit. :bigthumb:

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
God that is insane. Does Ross actually make pistons for that motor or do you call them up to make specific pistons? You guys must have some serious mechanics over there, tuning Motec for an SUV, custom exhaust manfolds and stuff. Props to that and for the love of the HKS T51R....hope to see some vids of this sometime :)

Chris

also, another + to your beautiful country. Are they still planning on making all those islands that look like the world and the palm tree design?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMBLF8 said:
God that is insane. Does Ross actually make pistons for that motor or do you call them up to make specific pistons? You guys must have some serious mechanics over there, tuning Motec for an SUV, custom exhaust manfolds and stuff. Props to that and for the love of the HKS T51R....hope to see some vids of this sometime :)

Chris

also, another + to your beautiful country. Are they still planning on making all those islands that look like the world and the palm tree design?

No , we tell them to make a specific pistons.

In Dubai there are a lot of shops that make exhaust manis and stuff...

people love the HKS T51Rs and the Greddy T88H 38 GK the King ...

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Hey "T51R SPL BB" Can you make a thread in the OT section with some pics of your country. I would search but i'm sure you can show me the best places. I plan to come next summer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.