Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally just finished rebuilding my 7m fully and i dropped it the car and it turns out the oil seals i guess on my t66 (turbonectics) are bad cause it shoots oil out the exaust and lower ic pipe i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some parts to fix my turbo a fully build motor really is no good without a turbo

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
terrible one said:
Finally just finished rebuilding my 7m fully and i dropped it the car and it turns out the oil seals i guess on my t66 (turbonectics) are bad cause it shoots oil out the exaust and lower ic pipe i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some parts to fix my turbo a fully build motor really is no good without a turbo
Not to be rude, but put a period or a comma here and there, your post is nearly unreadable. So you're looking for a place to rebuild your turbo? Search the forums for turbo rebuilder, that'll be the best help you're going to get.

Ninja-Zach edit:

"I just finished rebuilding my 7m and finally dropped it in the car. It turns out the oil seals on my turbonetics T66 are bad because it shoots oil out of the exhaust and the lower intercooler pipe. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get my turbo rebuilt. A fully built motor is really no good without a turbo."

·
Super Moderator
11,204 Posts
mikkee123 said:
cmon it wasnt that bad. i've seen much worse.
Doesn't make it any less annoying. If you want people to take time to help you, take the goddamned time to make a clear and structured post.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts