Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. A couple weeks ago I dyno'd my recently completed(somewhat) car. I thought you all might like to check out the chart. I'm running an RPS header, Turbonetics T66 BB, Greddy FMIC, VPC, AFC-R, EVC, Gforce ECU, fuel system, HKS triple, etc....

[ March 25, 2001: Message edited by: mkivsupra ]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Notice how the power was still climbing at 6500rpm!

later,
Jay

·
Banned
942 Posts
Nice run Bryan.

Next time you come down to Portland, I'd like to check out your car. Are you going to the Supra meet in Centralia next weekend?

Later,

Chris

edited to say Centralia

[ March 26, 2001: Message edited by: Steve Theodore ]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Steve... I stayed up late last night trying to put my car back together(I had it torn down quite a bit to put in the stereo). I got up early this morning, and continued to thrash.. It was cold any rainy down here. My car was still not together by 10am or so... I couldn't see driving 3 hours in rainy weather to show everyone my partly assembled car. I'm not intentionally trying to put everyone off. I'd just like to show you guys a completed car :) I'd like to see my car finally completed for that matter :)

·
Administrator
17,223 Posts
No problem man, I just look forward to meeting you and seeing it once you've got it all back together! :)

Steve

Originally posted by mkivsupra:
<STRONG>Sorry Steve... I stayed up late last night trying to put my car back together(I had it torn down quite a bit to put in the stereo). I got up early this morning, and continued to thrash.. It was cold any rainy down here. My car was still not together by 10am or so... I couldn't see driving 3 hours in rainy weather to show everyone my partly assembled car. I'm not intentionally trying to put everyone off. I'd just like to show you guys a completed car :) I'd like to see my car finally completed for that matter :)</STRONG>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eric, It was in 4th gear at about 24 psi. I tried doing the next run at about 26 psi, but the tires started smoking on the dyno even with 285's on the rear, and 3 guys in the trunk... I've got some stickier tires now, and will probably try running on a dynojet sometime soon to see how that works.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice numbers :D
I've been curious to see what a T66 w/.70 would put out and how laggy it was. Very impressive. I've been comparing different combo's as I'm planning to build a solid road racer.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'me very happy with the turbo. To give you an idea where the boost comes on, I was accelerating down the raod in 4th gear and was at 6-7 psi at 3000rpm, and full boost (I have my EVC set at 20-21psi) by 4000rpm. Pretty nice characteristics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts