Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so if youve been following my saga of nearly un-findable parts you know i'm having a problem finding everything.

Greddy t78 oil flange adapters are $78 plus shipping AND special order only from japan 8wks to delivery

I have found a in stock source for T67 drain flanges and they say its also called a 25g BUT its just a little smaller than the t78 and the flange "Should" fit.

Does anyone have any knowledge of greddy/mitsu turbos that can answer this?

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Brad's little bro said:
Ok so if youve been following my saga of nearly un-findable parts you know i'm having a problem finding everything.

Greddy t78 oil flange adapters are $78 plus shipping AND special order only from japan 8wks to delivery

I have found a in stock source for T67 drain flanges and they say its also called a 25g BUT its just a little smaller than the t78 and the flange "Should" fit.

Does anyone have any knowledge of greddy/mitsu turbos that can answer this?
The 67-78 should be the same. I dont think the 25g flange will fit. If you need one right away just take a small chunk of 3/16" or 1/4" mild steel and drill two bolt holes in it and tap the hole for the drain and use a barbed fitting or an line.

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i am about to do, as this is a SUPER pain to try and find

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Brad's little bro said:
thats what i am about to do, as this is a SUPER pain to try and find
I've had this same problem many times working on peoples "complete" kits over the weekends.

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish they were all universal, i think i will have one made instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts