Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I dynoed today at 2 bar and a 50 shot nos. The car made 808 rwhp and 690 rwtq. It has a basic T72 kit (Q trim wheel) with 0.70 a/r on the turbine housing. It has a PHR stage 2 fuel system, PHR springs/retainers, VPC/AFR combination, RPS stage 3 clutch, and an NX kit. For you guys that are coming to TX2K2 you'll see the car on the dyno there. I will post sheets after the meet!
Thanks
Peter

·
4,417 Posts
808.... is that all?! :D

Congrats Peter... another 800 RWHP Supra... Jeez!

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey jim, thanks bud!
Cedric, i will post the sheets after the meet, i have a feeling she will make a tad bit more power that day. Today, i made 25 passes tuning the car, so it was heat soaked, i want to make a run when she's cold. You'll see it in person at TX2K2, i think i'm dynoing before you! :)
I also forgot to mention, thanks to Rob Smith of RPS who flew in early to help me dial the car in. We did NOT have time to mess with the cam gears and he thinks we have another 25 rwhp left in those alone...
Peter

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Sorry to say that Silver will not make it. By the time I got the go ahead from work it was too late to get the car shipped out, it would not be able to make it in time. I am currently trying to get there on a standby flight. I hope to make it in time.

B

·
0 Posts
hey Pete, do you still feel it was worth it to change turbos for just 60rwhp peak??(PHR2+NOS=750rwhp)

I hope you get 850++rwhp in texas---good luck.

H

·
0 Posts
Looks like theres going to be a quite a few high hp cars in the 800+ range at TX2k2.
Congrats on the awesome numbers HoustonT!:bthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cedric - i look forward to meeting you, you BETTER make it down here!!!!!

steve t. - thanks man

HPpak - should be an interesting event! :)

blk64 - it was worth getting a 98 rather than a 95. It was worth getting a car with 20k miles instead of 77k miles. It was worth getting an ecu in this car that allows me to rev to 8k rpm whereas in the black car i reved to 6800. It was worth getting this T72 and knowing that i'm probably gonna put the 0.81 a/r on it next week and pick up 30 rwhp. It was worth getting the cam gears on this car too which i did NOT have time to tune which will give me another 25 rwhp. So yea, i would say it was worth it...
:bigok:

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
Peter,

Awesome numbers, cant wait to see your car in Texas..:)

D

·
0 Posts
Peter,

any 272 cams on this beast? stock head? stock intake manifold? what kinda A/F where you seeing? or were you going balls out?

congrats pete well done... shes also a beauty!

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jesus - good talking to you today man, see you soon...

doopra - yes, 272 cams. I tuned to 11.5 or so to 1 on the dyno for safety. Stock head, PHR street manifold (doesn't really aid in power)... I will go balls out at TX2K2 :) Then afterwards go to the 0.81 a/r.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
houstonT said:
Jesus - good talking to you today man, see you soon...

doopra - yes, 272 cams. I tuned to 11.5 or so to 1 on the dyno for safety. Stock head, PHR street manifold (doesn't really aid in power)... I will go balls out at TX2K2 :) Then afterwards go to the 0.81 a/r.
Peter,
Same here man...Ill see you on friday...and remember the little spots for us :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jesus - done deal man!

Nils - wish you were gonna be here, thanx! I'll get pics and shit to you soon...

Nauman - thanks bud
:)

·
0 Posts
houstonT said:
Hey guys, I dynoed today at 2 bar and a 50 shot nos. The car made 808 rwhp and 690 rwtq. It has a basic T72 kit (Q trim wheel) with 0.70 a/r on the turbine housing. It has a PHR stage 2 fuel system, PHR springs/retainers, VPC/AFR combination, RPS stage 3 clutch, and an NX kit. For you guys that are coming to TX2K2 you'll see the car on the dyno there. I will post sheets after the meet!
Thanks
Peter
Good gravie, Marie! Those are some incredible numbers, Peter. Nice job.

I'm really disappointed that I'm going to miss TX2k2 this year. I had such a blast last year. You guys did a PHENOMENAL job of organizing the meet. Unfortunately, there is a 6 model photo shoot at my house this weekend. So, while I'm not going to be able to hang out with you guys, I'll at least have the company of a half dozen beautiful women to ease my sorrow.

I'm working on getting a release from the agent and from the models to have some of the photos for my own personal use. The Supra will be used for some of them. My understanding is that most of the shots will be in the hot tub, living room and bedroom. But in any event, if I get to use the shots for my own personal use, I'll make sure and post them so you can see why I missed out on the meet. :)

Congrats again on those numbers, Peter!

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2 - thanks bud, i appreciate it all the nice comments. This year is gonna be much bigger and better than last year. I wish you could make it to see for yourself!
Peter

·
One Fast Supra
560 Posts
Congrats on those numbers. You should make some great passes on that car. Do you have a six speed? I am assuming so by those numbers. Also is your rev limiter bumped up? Let me know how the car runs down the track. I am putting a my TO4R back on while I send out the T72 to get rebuilt but I would like to see how it performs with a small shot. Later and good luck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts