Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jumped the supra... (oh yeah, and a kill)

Hey all...never really post any kill stories bc im just too damn lazy to type...but this one was particularly funny due to the fact that it ended in a really really lame, yet scarey Fast and Furious 2 style.

So im driving to the Formal my fraternity is throwing over in LA...needless to say, im running late bc i had to wash the car to get her all pretty for her debut...so im driving around 100 (freeways virtually empty) and all of a sudden i see these HIDs in my rear view gaining fast. My first thought was "goddamnit, just one night, one night can these people leave me alone..".. I went about my business as he lines up next to me...then he punches it and startes switching lanes like crazy bc traffic is getting a little heavier, i think to myself what a :jerkit:...but i followed his trail, merely to get to LA as fast as i could, not to race.

So I followed him through the cars (he was about 2 or 3 bus lengths ahead)...then traffic clears and i catch up...but only bc he slowed down, and the whole time im just thinking, ignore him, not worth the gas..gotta get to LA...dont look at him. But fuck it, i decided to look, and when i did, him and his friend had the upmost "i took my mommys BMW out for a spin and im a complete faggot" grin on their faces like they had just whipped the crap out of a supra. (kinda like this --> :gfight: )

This, needless to say, pissed me off :madf:, and i decided to show this kid what he was really dealing with. I rev it, he gets the point, and we're off....this kid was so far behind me that it was ridiculous....by the time hes a lot of bus lengths back, i must have been doing 150.

Few moments later, while my ego grew slightly from an all too unimpressive kill :hail: , i noticed that...the freeway up head...looked.....different...strange almost. then it hit me...a portion of the freeway had been rebuilt on a higher level that the rest of the freeway
:eek2:, I thought to myself...shit.
and then.. Wooooooooooooooooooooosh, i was off....not in speed sense, but a "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :run: oh holy fucking shit, im in mid air and flying" kinda way. I must have gotten an easy 1-2ft jump...but dont worry....i didnt let out a Brian O'conner "woo-hoo"...i was more getting ready to cry like a little girl had i crashed into a wall and hurt the car...but thank god, i landed jsut fine.

and hell, i even got to the formal on time.

And theres my story, long but worth it. So its a lesson to all: dont go 150mph on the latter portion of the CA-2 Northbound

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,988 Posts
now thats a great story!!! holy shit.

i did a 360 at 80 mph in the rain with my last supra......and not a scratch but i had to
take a leak right after. your storys better, lol

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
LOL, I have a similar story with a Bimmer 740i, except the driver was a good friend driving dad's car (his personal car was a Supra than owns me :hail: ) and he knew he was going to be reamed, sure enough, it might as well have been a Civic, he was destroyed. :fruit:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cuemaster said:
now thats a great story!!! holy shit.

i did a 360 at 80 mph in the rain with my last supra......and not a scratch but i had to
take a leak right after. your storys better, lol

Well, I let my friend drive the supra once, in exchange I got to drive his 69 camero ss. It was around 2 am...and he punched in, and the light rain on the freeway caused the car to do a 360 on the freeway (at about 40 mph getting on the on ramp), luckily we stayed in the same lane (which was insane).

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Forget the Bimmer, you killed him. The point of your story is this: You took your supra off a sweet jump.

D

·
0 Posts
avasilev said:
Im not sure whether or not your laughing at the story, or calling me a retard..
I think he's relating to the high 1-2ft jump @ 150mph.

Anways Good kill I like the little part when they looked at you and did the :gfight: lol good kill

-Dino

·
HKS T04Z rocks!
355 Posts
I know that take off feeling way to well. Last time was on a road I should have know better, forgot about the sudden drop in the road (you stay on the ground with this one to about 110) and took off well and truly into the air, ditches seemed rather low, and i dreaded landing car if it was nose first, thank God it wasn't! tail landed first, nose just after phhewww.......but then the real fun started the 90mph max bend in front and i was still doing 120 odd. That was the real scare! sudden braking got me to 100 so i had to scrub the rest off as i drifted around it. My Girlfriend chuckled "that was fun, can you do it again?" my reply was "I sincerely hope i never do that again!". I asked her what speed i was doing when we took off and she insisted 145mph!! If I had overshot the corner I had a 2 story house to collide with at 100!. NO laxitive needed after that !

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chiefgroover said:
I know that take off feeling way to well. Last time was on a road I should have know better, forgot about the sudden drop in the road (you stay on the ground with this one to about 110) and took off well and truly into the air, ditches seemed rather low, and i dreaded landing car if it was nose first, thank God it wasn't! tail landed first, nose just after phhewww.......but then the real fun started the 90mph max bend in front and i was still doing 120 odd. That was the real scare! sudden braking got me to 100 so i had to scrub the rest off as i drifted around it. My Girlfriend chuckled "that was fun, can you do it again?" my reply was "I sincerely hope i never do that again!". I asked her what speed i was doing when we took off and she insisted 145mph!! If I had overshot the corner I had a 2 story house to collide with at 100!. NO laxitive needed after that !
My girlfriend would have not only castrated me...but she would have :die: me.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Very good kill. You should definitely seek out some more sweet jumps though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts