Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good clean video from Jamie Carter...Enjoy!

Here Right Click Save As

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
fast cars....but wats up with the shift by the supra dude in the second race......nice clear video...

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdmuscle said:
fast cars....but wats up with the shift by the supra dude in the second race......
yeah seriously!?? :wtflol:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Chris was spinning his street tires pretty badly. The guys behind us said he was totally sideways through 2nd gear on the first run!

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Nice race, very fast Audi. Is it on stock bottom end? How much has he dynoed, and how much is a few pounds more boost? :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yes, stock bottom end, RS4 cams, k04 hybrids, and pretty much other standard bolt-on stuff. A couple psi, well, i was spiking 24 lbs on the second run, so yea, a couple more. Plus it's not quite boosting right in 2nd gear, as we just put in a new EBC the day before and are working out the kinks.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
custom tuned AWE (GIAC) sw then tweaked with an AVC-R for higher boost and a custom MAP sensor to fight throttle cut. It all seems to work pretty well together. Not sure how much more we can push the motor though. GT28's are on their way, so we'll see....:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sorry, but there is something wrong on the Supra.

There is no way that an Audi S4 with only K04 turbo to beat that Supra with at least 580hp/crank.

The max power with K04 turbos is around 520/crank.

I had raced a couple of S4´s with that setup at only BPU and had won.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
silverstar said:
Sorry, but there is something wrong on the Supra.

There is no way that an Audi S4 with only K04 turbo to beat that Supra with at least 580hp/crank.

The max power with K04 turbos is around 520/crank.

I had raced a couple of S4´s with that setup at only BPU and had won.
There was nothing wrong with the Supra. He traps mid to high 120's on that same set-up. I stayed about dead even with an EVO II later that night that trapped 128ish at Norwalk the day before. I'm not running standard K04's.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
SlowS4 said:
I want to run your S4. :wavey:
I don't race for money - I have nothing to prove with this car. If you want to run for shits and giggles, then sure. Video is a must, because I'd like to beat you :)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts